Revision: build #1 alpha, 3 oct 2019 by DenLover
Game Version: TDC build 13 feb 2019 by Jernej L.
Mod License: CC BY-NC-SA
- The mod adds canonical, as well as custom, vehicle models, weapons,
sound and visual effects from the GTA2 game, adapted for the TDC game engine,
with the maximum approximation to the game style. An exception is the
handling of vehicles and weapons settings.
- NOTE: For the modification to work, you must have the TDC build 13 feb 2019 installed.
1. Download tdc_demo.7z and install TDC in any directory.
2. Unzip all files from the TDC GTA2 DLC archive to the TDC root folder, confirm the replacement of files.
3. Installation of the mod is completed. Have a good game!
- Current version: TDC GTA2 DLC build #1 alpha, 3 oct 2019 by DenLover. More info in readme.txt.
- NOTE: All content in the modification is used only for educational purposes on a non-commercial basis.
Textures, SFX from GTA2. All Rights Reserved. © 1999 DMA Design, Rockstar Games.
GTA Wave 1.0. © 2002 Adrian Grucza.
GTA2 STY Tool build 170211. © 2004-2011 Jernej L.
Car Editor build 090818. © 2018 Jernej L.
Tex Workshop 1.0 build 200518. © 2003-2018 Jernej L.
TDC City Paint 1.0. © 2005-2018 Jernej L.
Game Engine TDC. © 2018 Jernej L.
- DMA Design developers for creating the wonderful GTA2 game
that has always inspired me to be creative.
JernejL for developing interesting and useful modmaking tools in the GTA world,
as well as creating the TDC game engine, which greatly simplified the possibilities
for creating your own Top Down Shooter.
Sector team for continues to maintain and update the website gtamp.com,
which brings together people with common interests who love and value old-school games.
And thanks to all those who are not indifferent to my creations,
who appreciate them, are waiting for my releases and leave their feedback in my topics.