The campaigns are now fully restored, with briefing screens and videos.
Difficulty has been re-balanced.
The file structure is a bit different now, since it uses the campaign menu instead of the skirmish menu, so it is recommended that you delete previous versions before installing this one, since they will not be properly overwritten.
What is new:
- Now played from the campaign menu.
- Disabled stealth for the rangers, to prevent cheesy tactics when playing with them and frustration when playing against them.
- Removed all instances of npc-race, so it should now work with the bugfix mod.
- AI normalised to begin with a full base on all missions.
- AI is not allowed to build vehicles for the first ten minutes of the mission, to prevent vehicle rushes.
- Removed all units just sitting around, replacing them with scripted attacks or more freedom to the AI.
- AI difficulty is set by the campaign difficulty.
- Toned down the ork attack waves.
- Increased the interval between trukk drive-bys.
- The player gets the first set of infantry upgrades in the previous mission, so they start with them in this level, bringing them up to the same upgrade level as the orks from the start.
- Reduced squad size of the webway harassers.
- Toned down the ork attacks. They also yell "WAAAGH!" when they arrive, to let you know they're coming.
- Fixed a crash caused by the Avatar coming back after a retreat. Also increased the time before he comes back, so he doesn't constantly retreat and return.
- The eldar forces on the starting side of the river is now a different player from the main force.
- You can now rescue the space marines holding the trench.
- Removed some rather weird class preferences for the AI, so it builds units as it should.
- Turned off the AI for Isador and the bloodthirster's player, so the enemy is less overwhelming (there are still two players with AI).
- The bloodthirster is now scripted to attack the player, as opposed to whatever the AI thought was a good use of its time. It rushes immediately, but the starting forces can handle it.
- Moved the secondary chaos force to the top.
- The orks now start with a base to the left.
- Restored cut dialogue.
- Sturnn and Gorgutz are now flown in when they respawn, though only Sturnn's transport bothers to land before letting him out. Crull and Taldeer teleport in.
Order mission 1
- Fixed an issue that let the enemy destroy the final webway gate before it was set to invulnerable.
Order mission 2
- Eldar forces are now ordered to fall back to their starting point after their section is over, so the player can't accidentally spot them when playing as the guard (who aren't supposed to know about their presence at this point)
Order mission 4
- Orks now go exclusively after eldar, and chaos exclusively after the landraider.
- Orks and chaos are now on different teams. They avoid each other for the most part, but the player can try to get them to meet and enjoy the show.
- Removed the chaos and ork bases, since they were too close to where the landraider drives.
Order mission 5 eldar
- Removed the chaos and ork bases and let them spawn troops without needing a building, because there were loads of issues with buildings not spawning as they should, which caused troops to not spawn as they should.
Disorder mission 5 chaos
- Fixed a crash at the ending cutscene.