Download the full version of SWAT 4: Graphical Enrichment Mod (v 1.0) here.
How to install the mod:
- Locate a directory where you have SWAT 4 game installed (for example "C:\Games\SWAT 4")
- BACKUP all files from the subfolders named "...\Content\Textures" and "...\ContentExpansion\Textures"
- Unpack swat4gem.zip to this main game directory (e.g. "C:\Games\SWAT 4"), the textures will unpack to the above subfolders automatically
- Confirm files overwrite if prompted
To uninstall the mod, simply replace the modded files in the respective "Textures" folders with the default files from your backup (as done in point 2 during installation process).
How to enable Anisotropic Filtering in the game (optional):
- Use Notepad to open the following two files - "...\SWAT 4\Content\System\swat4.ini" (the main game) and "...\SWAT 4\ContentExpansion\System\swat4x.ini" (the expansion)
- Find a line starting with a text string "LevelOfAnisotropy" in both these files (the row should look like: "LevelOfAnisotropy=1"); it will be in a block of settings called “[D3DDrv.D3DRenderDevice]”
- Change the default number there to the level of anisotropic filtering you prefer ("4", "8" or "16", which is the maximum value) and save the files