Stargate - Empire at War: Pegasus Chronicles is a total conversion for the fantastic game Star Wars - Empire at War: Forces of corruption. This total conversion will replace every single Star Wars asset of the original game with Stargate assets. This includes units, buildings, icons, sounds, videos and so much more. Pegasus Chronicles offers 3 playable races, the Ta'uri (alliance between Earth and the Asgard), Anubis (a mighty systemlord) and the Wraith. Beside these 3 playable races, you will meet many non-playable ones like the Replicators, the Asurans, the systemlord alliance, the Aschen, the Ori and many more. Each faction will have several space and land units, well known from the series or completely new ones. Contrary to our first full version for the normal Empire at War, the next release will offer finished GC maps, in which you can play through the known Stargate storylines and experience a lot of never seen missions and adventures.
IMPORTANT: This patch is available as an update for the launcher. Do ONLY install this, if you can't get the launcher to work. This patch fixes the indestructible Supergate bug and several minor bugs that where reported. It also changes Herak's ability to disable the weapons of several enemy ships at once and adds two new skimish maps: Play on Arcanus and deal with hostile Wraith Rebels and try to make your way alive through the perilous dangers of the Minefield map! General balancing has been improved furthermore and the resource mines now have new under construction animations.
IMPORTANT: This patch is available as an update for the launcher.
Do ONLY install this, if you can't get the launcher to work.
This patch fixes the indestructible Supergate bug and several minor bugs that where reported.
It also changes Herak's ability to disable the weapons of several enemy ships at once and adds two
new skirmish maps:
Play on Arcanus and deal with hostile Wraith Rebels and try to make your way alive through the perilous dangers of the Minefield map!
General balancing has been improved furthermore and the resource mines now have new under construction animations.
Please delete the following files before you apply the patch:
This patch applies the following changes:
- New Wraith Shipyard model
- New Wraith Ion Mine model
- New mine model used on the minefield map
- New skydomes
- Build-up animation added for all resource mines
- Added a higher resolution texture for the Aurora class warship
- Fixed high-res texture for the Aurora class warship
- Changed the icon for the Dart to the new model that came with patch 1.1
- New explosion effect for the ice asteroids on the Hebridan map
- Fixed an issue with the Asgard Superlaser where the effect could be visible behind an intact shield
- New procetile for the Pegasus Cyborg ship
- Revised glow effect for the Genii Destroyer
- Altered the appearance of missiles shot by Genii ships
- Fighter Heroes and bombers take less damage when being hit by bigger ships and starbases
- Corvette class ships deal less damage against starbases
- Fixed the Supergate bug causing a completed Supergate to be indestructible
- Fixed skirmish Asteroid Mines' under construction model transformation
- Added a skirmish version of the Wraith Rebels Shipyard
- Wraith Stun Mine added that stuns nearby ships
- CoT mines added that follow enemy ships and explode on contact
- Changed Herak's ability. He now drops a bomb that disables the weapon systems of all nearby ships for a short time
- Removed the vanilla sound of the barrage ability from the Artillery Hatak
- Increased health, damage, shields and projectile speed of Aris Boch and Osiris making them much more useful
- Increased shields and shield refresh of Apophis and the System Hatak
- Increased damage and regeneration time of Anubis' special ability
- Frigate: Projectile damage reduced to 60 (was 70), projectile speed reduced to 22 (was 25), build limit set to 4
- Increased Fog of War reveal of the Scout
- Changed the Beacon ability of the Scout to reveal stealth units
- Increased damage, armor and price of the Super Hive. Also the model is slightly upscaled
- Slightly increased the move speed of the Hive and the Manta Artillery
- New script for the Wraith Rebel Shipyard to move the spawned ships over the map
- New script required for the Ion Mine to work
- New Map: Escape of the Mine Field
- New Map: The Secret of Arcanus
- Fixed an issue on Hebridan (The Loop of Kon Garat) where the asteroids killed the upper mines too quickly.
Additionally, the asteroids now show a 'snowball' effect when exploding and are easier to kill.
- General text improvements
- New skirmish map descriptions for every map
- New planet descriptions added:
- Changed description and name of Heraks ability