The mod you are trying to view has ceased development and consequently been archived. If you are a member of this mod, can demonstrate that it is being actively developed and will be able to keep this profile up to date with the latest news, images, videos and downloads, please contact us with all details and we will consider its re-activation.
In 2004, Ubergames released the RPG-X modification for Star Trek: Voyager - Elite Force, growing to become perhaps the most comprehensive interactive Star Trek roleplaying experience ever released. RPG-X transforms Holomatch from a frantic arena shooter into a sandbox tool set that enables players to share original stories inspired by a franchise spanning over fifty years and countless tales of starship crews exploring the galaxy on television. With permission from CBS and Raven Software, roleplaying community The Last Outpost has made Star Trek: RPG-X available for free as a standalone game. Star Trek: RPG-X has no predetermined missions, campaigns, or goals. Instead, in many ways a digital spin on the classic tabletop roleplaying game format, it is a massive, customizable sandbox that gives you the tools to create, run, and participate in your own Star Trek roleplays in a way not available in any other game.
RPG-X Updates & Patch Notes - April 1st, 2018 - - Bug fixes are no joke!
Patch Notes - Version 1.55
• This patch applies to both Ultimate and Standard Edition.
• Engine has been updated to fix a bug where using the Hyperspanner on a local server would result in a client crash.
• The modified source code is available here.
• This is still backwards compatible with servers based on unmodified RPG-X 2.3.4B.
• Texture pre-caching has been enabled for RPG_Voy4.
• This fixes visual corruption of green alert textures and dramatically reduces load times when swapping alerts.