Big Supply Warfare mod for Wargame RED DRAGON Edit the FOB and Supplies Capacities (Works with the New Patch!). Hello guys, here a guide to edit the FOB and the supply capacities and have fun with friends or AI
Copy the modding suite on the game file (...Steam\SteamApps\common\Wargame Red Dragon)1) Download, unzip, and place in the folder of Wargame Red Dragon (usually: Program Files\steam\steamapps\common\Wargame Red Dragon\)
2) Start the editor
3) Click File in the toolbar, then click Open
4) Navigate to the following directory: Program Files\steam\steamapps\common\Wargame Red Dragon\Data\Wargame\PC\430000633 (because the last version of the game is the 633/b])
5) Select the NDF_Win.dat file and click on open
6) You'll now have a long list of files in front of you. Scroll down to pc\ndf\patchable\gfx\everything.ndfbin, click on it, and then click on the 'View NDF File' icon in the tool bar.
7) A new window will open up, allowing you to edit that ndfbin file. It might take a minute to open since it's huge. Give it time.
8) Within that new window you'll see three columns. Within the first column scroll down to ID 118 TModuleModernWarefareSupplyDescriptor and click on it.
9) You'll now have ~15 new rows in the middle column, each representing a supply unit. For instance, the FOB is the last with an instance number of 34432 (you can search TModuleModernWarfareSupplyDescriptor, id 118, instance 14)
10) Click on the unit in the middle column you want to change, then change the SupplyCapacity value in the far-right column. The FOB is the 34 432 in the middle column -> with the id 666. You can change the value 16 000 to 99 999 for example.
11) When you've modified all your supply units with 10x their normal capacity (wee!) you need to save your changes by clicking the 'Save changes back' icon at the top in the toolbar. Again, this is a huge file and might take a minute to save. You'll know it's done when you're hold your mouse icon over the RED X close window icon and it turns a bit brighter allowing you to click it.
12) Now close the original editor that is still open in the background.
13) Play Red Dragon
Notes: Every time there's a game update you need to re-edit these values. This is because each update creates a new directory with a new NDF_WIN.dat file inside. Annoying, but you'll memorize the above steps in no time.
As mentioned, each new update creates a new directory corresponding to the version number. Remember that 430000633 directory? That was created with the v633 patch. See the connection? So you just need to remember to work with the newest directory in that \PC\ directory.
I hope it can help, if you need say me :)
The modding suite for WRD / Drive.google.com
@eugensystem PLEASE OPEN THE WORKSHOP FOR WARGAME RED DRAGON !
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Copy the modding suite on the game file (...Steam\SteamApps\common\Wargame Red Dragon) and start the editor> If you need help, please read my...
I created this guide for a long time because the FOB capacities are too small for me and my friends. Is it now really fun ! You will start with a 320,000...
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.