Huge and hardcore gameplay modification with many magic schools and spells, that offers experience of fights between large squads of masterful opponents with REALLY different magical and martial tactics.
v.1.0.2 Final - AI damaging global ritual. Battle continues after player's death. Concentration nerf. More affordable Labs. Ritual magic' description is clearer. Enchantments update and extension. Complex Rituals extension and revision. Global Rituals revision and extension. Bugfixes. Balance changes.
1. Fixed grammar of several texts.
2. Concentration effect now applies 15% slow instead of 50%.
3. Fixed minor mistakes in description of some items and strings.
4. Now vampire High mages aren't counting like High mages when game decides, should you, lord or settlement make a contract with High mages unless there are 10 vampire High mages. The reason - if player kingdom have high vampire tolerance, it will forbid joining of high mages to lords' parties as vampires join parties at creation - before High mages, which have everyday check on joining.
5. Hints about High mages and Concentration are updated too.
6. Back alley revolt (revolt of citizens which don't wanna pay taxes), sally of besieged forces, attacking town center and attacking castle hall missions now have Portal and Time magic forbidden as they caused major bugs with opponents and mages jumping out of scene and unable to return to fight.
7. Added hint about blocked magic; also it will display message if player will try to cast spell when fighting inside halls and on the town streets.
8. Cost of Ritual magic Labs is lowered from 50 000 and 75 000 to 10 000 denars to allow player use it earlier as it is quite good way to acquire money and magic troops early, which is far less useful when he have over 50k denars (but still good for acquiring high rank magic troops).
9. Added Perfectly Smooth, Mouse-Enabled Deathcam V1.4 by Zephilinox. Now battle is going on even if player is dead in these missions: lead charge, attack bandits at village, village raid, battle inside castle, battle on the town streets, sally of besieged forces, sieges with belfry and ladders.
10. Ritual magic lines in camp and town menus can be viewed even without proper Labs in inventory.
11. Ritual magic - Enchantments spell artifact lists are updated. Added all High mages' and Archmages' artifacts.
12. Ritual magic - Enchantments is extended to aura armor artifacts. Player now can create almost all magic armor through menu of this ritual magic.
13. Ritual magic - Complex Rituals now have another branch of magic, that allows player to permanantly increase his attributes, if they are lower then 200. Cost of this operation is based of success chance and is unbelievable large (like over 100k denars of base potions value for 100% of +1, and this guarantee exchange available only at 10 skill rank of Complex Rituals)
14. Corrected description of Alchemy, Echnantments - spell artifacts, Enchantments - aura armor, Complex rituals - summons, Global rituals to be clearer. Now at craft screen player can see 5 lines, each of them have detailed list of ingredients for concrete circle. Number of circles is latinic now everywhere.
15. Complex rutials - summons now have beed revisen in numbers of required potions and numbers of creating creatures. Now basic cost of potions is a near +/- 50% of artifact's cost, and number of creatures based on their level - about 13 denars of basic value for level and twice more for heavily armored magic creatures (gargoyles, angels etc). It is still better to use magical artifacts to summon creatures as it is best way to spend looted artifacts, but now it really makes sense to summon some creatures with potions. Despite the fact that is is STILL expensive, gaining EXP compensates it.
16. Global Rituals are revisited in numbers of required potions. It is 2 different potions of the same circle as ritual required now.
17. Added Global Ritual of Elemental Fury. This is siege spell of 5th circle which deals damage to closest castle of town near to 7% of total strength. It lowers relations with settlement owner by 1 if it is above -10.
18. Lord parties are acquiring single Ritual mage 1 time per day and some time after he is unleashing his destructive magic upon closest enemy settlement, leaving the party in process.
19. Added hint about Ritual mages.
20. Added description to magic labs items.
21. Some of crafting and ritual recipes now include name of required artifact.