I imagine that right now, all five of you that will read this are asking "So......what's been happening?"
Well that is an excellent question, and I'm glad you asked it, because that is the only question I have the answer to.
That, and the meaning of Life, The Universe and Everything....but you're not here find that out.
First up - Models and stuff.
- The 'Consortium Infiltrator' that I showed you the other week is now finished.
- I've been doing another Death Clone for The_Darker_Side, check out his mod here.
- I have started on a few 'generic Jedi' units that I'll be uploading when they are 'finished'.
- I'm planning on redoing the Mara Jade model, as soon as I find a suitable head; I've managed to do everything else, but I cannot make a face that doesn't look like it belongs on a child in Skyrim. (On that note, does anyone have a current e-mail address for Edward Peretti; He created what is, IMO, the best Mara Jade model around, and I'd like to talk to him.)
- I was able to secure someone to texture the Tra'kad for me, and I'm in the process of redoing the UV's for it now. I find it interesting to look at my work from so long ago. Clearly I'd never even heard of trying to limit the poly-count; Originally, all the components together totalled over 58K, with just 10K being taken up by the hull. Now, the hull comes in at 1K.
Second - Stuff that isn't Models and stuff.
- I've been pottering steadily at the Rebel Story campaign - it feels like I've been saying that forever - and I can safely say that it has progressed.........how much I cannot say, because I'm STILL tinkering with the story arc, how the early missions will go about introducing you to new game features etc.
- Fighter and Bomber damage revamp is coming along and, at this stage, I'm banking on that being finished before the Rebel story, so I reckon that the next release will be focused on this.
And, heading back in a Models and Stuff direction for a mo'
- Team Colours - They're probably gonna go.
I've been tossing this up for a LOOOOOONG time and I've decided to give 'em the boot unless anyone can come with a terribly compelling reason for me not too.