An expansion/overhaul mod of epic proportions, with entirely rebalanced gameplay, expanded factions, new gametypes, graphical overhauls, and five new factions; stealth-based Confederate Revolutionaries, tower defense-inspired Atomic Kingdom of China, economy-focused Mediterranean Syndicate, DotA-esque Order of the Talon and spammy Electrical Protectorate.

Forum Thread
Red Orchestra 2 (Games : C&C: Red Alert 3 : Mods : Red Alert 3 Paradox : Forum : Random : Red Orchestra 2) Locked
Thread Options
GriffinZ
GriffinZ I like puppies :D
Sep 1 2011 Anchor

Many of us have per-ordered it, and some even have the premium deluxe beta, so who here will get it?

for you who don't know:

"Red Orchestra 2 is a first person shooter with realistic gameplay elements. Guns behave realistically, with bullet drop and spin taken into account. The game also takes away with elements of a traditional HUD like an ammo counter, forcing players to remember, or manually check, how many bullets are left in the gun's magazine.[6] The game's first person cover system allows players to hide behind objects in the world to avoid gunfire. While in cover players can peek out to take more accurate shots or fire blindly. However the shape, size and composition of the object will change its effectiveness at protecting the player. Smaller objects may not cover the player's entire body and some may not stop bullets. Health does not regenerate over time or by use of medical equipment, but wounds must still be bandaged so more health is not lost through blood loss."

Sep 1 2011 Anchor

EoN > red orchestra

In all seriousness I might get it though

Sep 10 2011 Anchor

I pre-ordered the deluxe edition, too bad it isn't on Desura. :/

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.