R.E.A.R.M. - "Rearmament Expansion And Redesign Mod" is an unofficial Homeworld 2 expansion and it adds number of new interesting and various units.

Forum Thread
Bug In Mission 3 - Can't Complete Mission (Games : Homeworld 2 : Mods : R.E.A.R.M. - The Unofficial Classic HW 2 Expansion : Forum : Bugs : Bug In Mission 3 - Can't Complete Mission) Locked
Thread Options
Jun 9 2011 Anchor

Hi Guys.

I've just started playing the single player of HW2 with this mod, and i've stumbled accross a problem in mission 3.

i can't complete it, as the objective "destroy all vaygr probes" won't complete after destroying all 3 probes, i've scouted the entire map incase there was a 4th and not found one.

I've tryed destroying the probes beore the shipyard repairs and after which makes no diffrance.

After a dstroying all 3 probes, 5 - 10 minutes pass and then sejet says "ship imerging from hyperspace" about 3 times, yet i can;t find any ships in the map.

worst case senario, can someone provide me with a save game file starting on mission 4 so ican carry on playing, seein as this mod has made the game worth playing over agen.

im also patched to 1.1

thx for any help.

Jun 11 2011 Anchor

I know.
I can't say what's causing it yet and I will be solving it later.

But there are ways to skip the mission.

Hell_Diguner
Hell_Diguner Rearm Mod - general testing and feedback ...mostly
Jun 15 2011 Anchor

Try killing all three probes before they stop moving. My solution is to make a savegame just before the probes come in, and restart whenever that objective doesn't say it has been completed.

--

User Posted Image

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.