Republic Assault is a full scale conversion mod for the Petroglyphy game Star Wars Forces of Corruption. Using elements from both the current canon, and existing EU to create the best possible game experience.

Forum Thread
0.4 Patch Notes (Games : Star Wars: Empire at War: Forces of Corruption : Mods : Republic Assault: The Clone Wars : Forum : Legacy Articles : 0.4 Patch Notes) Locked
Thread Options
Jun 21 2017 Anchor

Here I'm hoping this uploads at the exact same time as the download, but in the past with 0.1-0.3 I know otherwise.

Unlike 0.3 Expanding Threats, this will be based around the space portion of the Galactic Republic, sorry CIS and land fans.

Non-Gameplay Content

1. New music! (Will link to the pieces)

So seeing as pretty much no one voted on the strawpoll, I had to make an executive decision and choose a piece for the main menu. (No it's not an RC song)

• Kotor main theme
    • I know it's not based around the Republic this mod is about, but I really love this song. It will be the main menu piece and in GC.
  • Vode An
    • This was one of the pieces one of my team wanted. Again I made an executive decision and placed it in GC.
  • Gratua Cuun
    • This piece will be the song played during a tactical battle loading and galactic battle pending. If you don't know what that means, the tactical battle loading is when either in skirmish or GC your waiting for a map to load, and the screen has all the general information about the planet. Galactic battle pending is when you or the enemy goes in for an attack on a planet.
  • Ka'rta Tor
    • The piece I had personally wanted for the main menu, but after more thinking, decided it didn't fit. You'll hear it as general GC music, and whenever the Empire (Republic) wins a battle)

2. New demo_atract_kamino.ted

Capture 1

So as you can see it has new units on the map. Yeah, that's all.

3. Zann Consortium is gone from GC! Yay! F*ck their corruption.

Game Changing Content

1. Lots of units are gone. If you've played GC, then you've seen the number of vanilla units on the build bar. I fixed it mostly, I can't seem to get rid of the probe droid and TIE scout.

2. Unlocked land camera

Star Wars Empire at War Forces o 23

I see why Petroglyph didn't want free cam. Can't stop the power of XMLs though.

3. Republic starbase now spawns republic units.

Not to sure about the Stealthship spawning though.

4. Admiral Yularen

Star Wars Empire at War Forces o 24

Come with a 25% boost to health, though adding other boosts is an option. In GC he costs 6800 credits and comes with 2 Venators. His ship has enhanced systems, but same fighter compliment (Changeable). While I would like to recolor the bridge red, I'm not to sure how to. If you'd like to explain it to me, or just straight up do it your self. Please PM me.

Credits

1. RaW for the base Venator
  2. TCW Mod 4.0 for the base XML
  3. Lucasfilm for creation of the character and Venator

5. New Acclamator

Star Wars Empire at War Forces o 25

This little ship will be replacing the Imperial version. It has a max of 2 V-19 squadrons at the ready. Bomber are debatable.

Credits

1. RaW for the Acclamator
  2. Lucasfilm for creation of the ship

6. Legacy Class Star Destroyer

Star Wars Empire at War Forces o 26

With nothing but powerful turbo lasers, this ship packs a serious punch.

Credits

1. Battlefront Commander team and Jeroenimo for everything with the ship
  2. Me for various XML edits

7. Valiant

Star Wars Empire at War Forces o 27

The Republic's carrier ship, carrying an array of fighters and bombers. Doesn't pack as much a punch as the Legacy or Venator.

Credits

1. Battlefront Commander team and Jeroenimo for everything with the ship
  2. Me for various XML edits

8. Arquitens Class Light Cruiser

Star Wars Empire at War Forces o 28

For it's price in credits and population cap, this thing is rather powerful.

Credits

1. Warb Null for the model, XML, and icon
  2. Arvis Taljik for the texture
  3. Lucasfilm for creation of the ship

9. Pelta Frigate

Star Wars Empire at War Forces o 29

Pretty much another Arquitens, I might cut it in the future unless I find a way to either filter units like FoC Alliance does, or find a way to put it on the bottom row in GC.

Credits

1. Warb Null for model, XML, and icon
  2. Warb Null and EvilleJedi for skin

10. Republic Phalanx

Star Wars Empire at War Forces o 30

It has an awful lot of turbo lasers, but it's awful against fighters.

Credits

1. Warb Null for everything

11. Victory Star Destoryer

Star Wars Empire at War Forces o 31

Armed with a lot of concussion missiles, this thing can inflict some damage. It spawn a max of 2 V-19 squads, so bring backup.

Credits

1. RaW team for everything
  2. Lucasarts? Maybe?

12. Delta 7B

Star Wars Empire at War Forces o 32

Quite similar to the A-Wing, it has the same ability, and is anti star fighter. This might get cut as well.

Credits

1. Arvis Taljik for model and skin
  2. Warb Null for XML and icon

Finally the End

This took a lot longer to write and get the screen shots then I thought. Now if you've been with me and the mod for this long, thank you. If you might be wonder, when will this mod die? Well I have an answer, it will either be finished or slowed down, but it will never fully die.

Again I thank everyone of you out there who supports this mod, whether you just say good job, or help with the actual content. If you've read this far even, good job, I'll let you know that land combat is most likely the next update coming out.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.