Republic Assault is a full scale conversion mod for the Petroglyphy game Star Wars Forces of Corruption. Using elements from both the current canon, and existing EU to create the best possible game experience.

Forum Thread
0.3 Patch Notes (Games : Star Wars: Empire at War: Forces of Corruption : Mods : Republic Assault: The Clone Wars : Forum : Legacy Articles : 0.3 Patch Notes) Locked
Thread Options
Jun 21 2017 Anchor

While like always I want this to align with the upload of 0.3. ModDB staff takes forever to approve articles, no hate though.

0.3, Expanding Threats I thought was one of my most polished and error free launch to date out of the three. It contains a lot more content then previous versions.

Non-Gameplay Content

1.demo_atract_kamino.ted

Star Wars Empire at War Forces o 9

If you still don't understand, the demo_atract_kamino.ted file is what plays on the main menu.

2. MTD Edits

Star Wars Empire at War Forces o 10

Star Wars Empire at War Forces o 11

So these are pretty much recolored or redone elements in EaW.

Credit

1. RaW for some of the various symbols used.

3. Updated Text

Star Wars Empire at War Forces o 12

Before release I updated the master text file for the missing text. Some still remain, and I swear I used the right string code.

Game Changing Content

This is majority CIS stuff. Sorry Republic fans but they needed a fighting chance.

1. Vulture Droid

Star Wars Empire at War Forces o 13

This little beauty is from the Battlefront Commander mod. It will be replacing the X-Wing.

Credits

1. Battlefront Commander Team
  2. Lucasfilm

2. Munificent Frigate

Star Wars Empire at War Forces o 15

New frigate for the CIS. Replaces the Nebulon B.

Credits

1. Raw Team
  2. Lucasfilm

3. Recusant Destroyer

Star Wars Empire at War Forces o 16

Unlike the Munificent Frigate it has no Ion cannons, and lack of torpedoes or missiles make it hard to use against shield units. Replacing Assault Frigate MkII.

Credits

1. 1 Raw Team
  2. Lucasfilm

4. CIS Carrier

Star Wars Empire at War Forces o 17

Smaller and cheaper Lucrehead. Carries less ships. Yes it does carry Vultures and Hyenas.

Credits

1. Raw Team
  2. Lucasfilm

5. Lucrehulk Battleship

Star Wars Empire at War Forces o 18

One of the most expensive ships right not. Costs a whopping 8000 credits and 8 population cap. But it does carry more ships, weapons, and is much stronger then the carrier.

Credits

1. Raw Team
  2. Lucasfilm

6. Republic Stun Tank

Star Wars Empire at War Forces o 19

New artillery for the Republic. It's current stats are a W.I.P, I want to make artillery great again (No Trump reference, I'm serious).

Credits

1. Warb Null
  2. Lucasfilm

7. Lance Walker

Star Wars Empire at War Forces o 20

These land shots suck I know. You might be wonder what this is. Well it's a replacement for the AT-ST, it's from the Old Republic era. I plan on making them the kind of unit you use only if needed. It will be more costly then the base AT-ST and will be weaker.

Credits

1. Warb Null
  2. Bioware

8. New Republic Unit Transport

Star Wars Empire at War Forces o 21

The NU Shuttle will be replacing the Lambda shuttle for infantry and possibly light vehicles.

Credits

1. Battlefront Commander Team
  2. Lucasfilm

9. New Republic Light Vehicle Factory

Star Wars Empire at War Forces o 22

New Light Vehicle factory for the Republic. Acts the same as base game.

Credits (I actually know this port)

1. Clone Wars Adventures
  2. Battlefront Commander Team

New Mod Team Members

I've been contacted by various people, but two stand out, Nkorn and Ladariyl. While I don't know if they intend to stay and me full time member of the team, they have been a huge help in getting this mod to where it is. I would also like to give a special thanks to Bucman55 and Sly442 for their help as well. If I missed anyone else, please let me know.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.