Republic Assault is a full scale conversion mod for the Petroglyphy game Star Wars Forces of Corruption. Using elements from both the current canon, and existing EU to create the best possible game experience.

Forum Thread
0.2 Patch Notes (Games : Star Wars: Empire at War: Forces of Corruption : Mods : Republic Assault: The Clone Wars : Forum : Legacy Articles : 0.2 Patch Notes) Locked
Thread Options
Jun 21 2017 Anchor

As like the article "Indev Version 0.1" I'm hoping this syncs with my uploading of Indev 0.2. Indev 0.2, in my opinion is much better, and more polished with units and some bug fixes. There are still some things that need cleaning up, like encyclopedia descriptions, and names for units.

Like 0.1, there isn't a ton of content. This is an in development version, which I'm looking for you guys to play and test out for any bugs.

Non-Gameplay Content (Not Units)

1. The splash screen is in for real this time.

Unlike 0.2, this splash wasn't in the mod. Contrary to what I said.

2. I_BUTTON_CREDITS

I BUTTON CREDITS

That little Consortium logo on the main page, well it's gone and replaced with this.

3. Mod Banner.

banner

So I finally made a banner for the page. I think it looks great, I used a lot of existing images I had. Feel free to critique it.

4. Unit names and encyclopedia descriptions updated, for some units.

Game Changing Content

There's going to be a lot more here then the 0.1 article I have up. Double I think.

1. Y-Wing Proto Bomber

Star Wars Empire at War Forces o

So yes, I actually got it working, with help of course. In the full release it will be replacing the TIE Bomber. Also If you guys want it to keep the Ion shot or not, please say so.

Credits

1. Warb Null, for everything in the model
  2. Lucasfilm, for creating the Y-Wing
  3. Nkorm from Everything Empire at War, for helping me fix it

2. Republic Stealth Ship

giphy 1

This thing comes fully equipped with a working Stealth field, lasers, and missiles. I doubled the size from the last time you may or may not have seen it, and reduced the green ring, it was huge for the size of the ship.

Credits

1. Warb Null, for everything
  2. Lucasfilm, for the model

3. CIS/Separatist Support Ship

Star Wars Empire at War Forces o 1

As seen in Star Wars The Clone Wars animated series, the Umbara arc. Yes, the Rebels (Will be CIS or Separatists, you guys choose) got content finally. But for the tech level you unlock it at, I'm wondering if it's too overpowered.

Credits

2. Lucasfilm for the creation of the ship

4. The Umbaran Starfighter

Star Wars Empire at War Forces o 2

As seen through the various Umbara episodes, the Umbaran fighter is a new ship ready to fight with you. This one was relatively easy to add after learn how to do it with the Y-Wing. But do you guys want this to replace the X-Wing? Or is there another ship that you want to do so.

Credits

2. Lucasfilm, for the creation of the ship

5. The Hyena Bomber

Star Wars Empire at War Forces o 3

Rebels getting yet another new unit in this update, the Hyena Bomber, seen throughout the Clone Wars Animated series. My plan is the replace the Rebel Y-Wing with this bomber, unless like with the Umbaran fighter, you guys have an alternative.

Credits

1. EvilleJedi, for the skin
  2. Warb Null, for the XML and Icon
  3. Eville and Warb for the model
  4. Lucasfilm for the creation of the Hyena Bomber

The future of the mod, and the help I need

As some may notice I've been using an awful lot of Warb Null models, which I've all but expended. I have a few land based ones left and some I want to put it the skirmish pirate base and skirmish shipyard.

If anyone know how to make custom land buildings, and how to add units said buildings and the abandoned buildings in space skirmish. Please tell me how, I could use the help.

Going back to the usage of Warb Null's stuff. I'm out of space based ships I can use on the different faction bases. I have a ton of models from various places, Nomada Firefox, and Keeper of Hope being two of the sources. If anyone can help XML code, or possibly teach me. You would be a legend to this mod.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.