Ya3dag is based on the quake 2 modification Quake2maX and the lazarus game dll. Want to create your own levels? Well, you've come to the right place. Ya3dag has a built-in "what you see is what you get" level-editor and has been specifically designed for rapid level creation. Terrain, smart NPC's, weather, physic simulation, ...
Reworked load/save of voxel levels. More blocks. Reworked biomes.
Added save/load of voxel levels for game play.
Modified voxel levels are now restored after loading a saved game.
Added new blocks
* Sea pants
Coral blocks, coral fans, sea grass, kelp
* Cave decorations
Stalactites, stalagmites, icicles, glowing mushrooms
* Doors, fence gates, trapdoors
Recipes have also been added to produce these things.
* Glow stone
* Added possibility to group biomes.
* Added more structures and decoration.
Coral reefs, sea plants, ice spikes.
Decoration for caves and dungeons.
* Color system for grass, foliage and water
The coloration depends on heat and moisture or
is explicitly defined per biome.
* Object info shows the name of the selected block in block edit mode.
* Level creation
Added some test map creations to help testing biomes.
* Added section [GameFeatures].
Dis-/Enable same game specific features:
* FeatureTerrain Terrain usage dis-/enabled
* FeatureVoxels Voxels usage dis-/enabled
Per game the usage of terrain/voxels can be enabled or
disabled. This allows a more efficient game data management.
* To section [GameDLL] added setting
Recipes_LoadAtStartup = ""
This setting names a recipe file to load at startup
of every level.