Ya3dag is based on the quake 2 modification Quake2maX and the lazarus game dll. Want to create your own levels? Well, you've come to the right place. Ya3dag has a built-in "what you see is what you get" level-editor and has been specifically designed for rapid level creation. Terrain, smart NPC's, weather, physic simulation, ...
The highlight of Yad3dag's new release are animated menues / dialogs as well as a revision of the HUD.
Installation was tested for a Ubuntu 15.04 with 32 bit and 64 Bit. For installaton instructions see the README_Installation_Linux.txt file.
* Animated menues,
Menues size up on open.
* Removed the blinking arrow for selection
Selected menu entries are marked good enough.
InGame menues and dialogs
* Animated menues and dialogs
Menues/dialogs size up on open and shrink on close.
* Cursor/mouselook mode
Toggle 'cursor/mouselook mode' with 'l' key (see
'key bindings' menu, section 'Selection').
'Mouselook mode' is the already known 'look around'
with the mouse.
In 'cursor mode' a cursor pops up.
* InGame menus/dialogs can be closed with a 'X'
* InGame menus/dialogs can be operated with the mouse.
* 'Quick menu buttons' are displayed.
Click with the mouse to open the invetory, recipes,
books, the configuration menues, ...
* 'Quick access to items' can be clicked with the mouse
to use the item.
* Huds are located in 'huds' subdirectories as simple text
files (see 'Ya3dag_OtherTips.pdf' for more).
* On of different huds can be selected inside the
* The hudlanguage was extended by
* variables and constants
* nested if statement and an else statement
* 'set color' commands for suceeding text or image