Ya3dag is based on the quake 2 modification Quake2maX and the lazarus game dll. Want to create your own levels? Well, you've come to the right place. Ya3dag has a built-in "what you see is what you get" level-editor and has been specifically designed for rapid level creation. Terrain, smart NPC's, weather, physic simulation, ...
The highlight of Yad3dag's new release are reworked font usage and support of .iqm models.
Font usage reworked
* Select different fonts for the menu,
the console or the game/hud.
* Fonts can be bitmaps or ttf, monospaced or
* Ya3dag now supports the Latin1 code range.
The printable characters have codes from
0x20 to 0x7f and 0xA0 to 0xFF.
* The codes 0x00 to 0x1F and 0x80 to 0x9F
are assigned to 'graphical characters'.
The 'graphical characters' bitmaps can be
selected too in the menu.
* Tabulators for text output (messageboxes,
Tablulators for left, right or center justify.
Use .iqm models in place of .md2 or .md3 models.
NO quake3 player support until now (is planed for
the next release).