Hello! Our team would like to present You a "little" project we've been working on.
Since ArmA2, our dream was to provide at least a somewhat complete, realistic Polish Army faction for the game, in quality that could compete with the best mods from the international scene. Sure, it took us quite a while and few twist and turns, but now, as ArmA3 finally arrived, the project is approaching the level of development that satisfies us enough to release it to the world. We wanted to release the first playable version in 2015 - and we'll keep our word.
What could You expect?
The general idea is to release the mod as soon as the base is ready, then build upon it, until we have everything one could ask for in terms of realistic Polish Armed Forces faction(s). Initial plan includes PKW 2010 faction with weapons, infantry and some vehicles, which then should be supported by following Special Forces, PKW "Motorpool" and also the 2020-ish PKW faction updates. 2020(-ish) faction will be there to include the newest weaponry polish military industry is trying to incorporate, like MSBS Radon assault rifle, Negev light machine gun and possibly more, like ATGM Rosomak APC variant.
Full mod will be MOST LIKELY fully standalone (meaning it will require no other mods to use it). The mod will also fully support ASDG Joint Rails and Muzzle devices and at the very moment we're discussing possible usage of MRT Accessory Functions and Weapon EventHandler Framework. And finally: everything was made to depict real-life counterparts and their behaviour as much as possible, while keeping the best possible visual and technical quality.
THE FIRST RELEASE
...IS HERE ! Please refer to this article.
- ArmACenter.PL (home of the PSZ Team)
- Official BI Forum Thread
- FaceBook Profile of the PSZ Project
- Official PSZ Gallery on Imgur
(more to be listed in the future, as we implement the goods we got)
- Dan (former developer) - M97 Żbik
- Sgt. Pepper (former developer) - various textures and layers
- Smookie (former developer) – animations
- Keeway (former developer) - developer, config, content porting, scripting, screens
- Reyhard (former developer) - developer, config, content porting, scripting
- RHS Team - Leupold sniper optics
- Project Reality: Polish Forces Team (Veti, ddeo) - STAR trucks
- Kamil Nowicki - Alex/Bor, UKM-2000, Negev
- PSZ logo by WinteR5, uses Eagle drawing by Julia Baradziej
...we promised you guys a release in 2015 and well... it's still 2015, right?
Please bear in mind that it's an ALPHA release, which means there's tons of stuff missing and that the stuff that IS present may need further polishing, not everything (or rather, nothing) might be final. Realistic expectations are a key to happiness and thus we suggest to take that approach
Current mod version is ALFA 05.663; and it's following release contains:
For the time being, PSZ: PAF mod REQUIRES CBA 2.0 or newer to work.
- wz.2010 Crye uniforms (completely new models, not just retextures), in both woodland and desert camo
- UKO-M vests in about 50 variants, including both camo's, light and heavy and headset versions
- Kontraktor vests in 2 variants in both camo's
- wz.2005 helmets in 12 variants, including different camo and ESS goggle's variants
- Boonie Hats in both woodland and desert camo
- Berets of different branches of the polish military
- 4 basic backpacks in both camo's [BIS retex, will be expanded later on]
- ESS Goggles in 3 different colour versions
- Eotech M552 close-combat optics
- PCS-5M Gabro ranged-combat optics with night vision (NV is not default, it's a built-in option)
- Leupold Mk-4 sniper optics
- wz.96A, wz.96B and wz.96C (aka wz.04) versions of Beryl rifles, including a wz.74 Pallad GL variant
- wz.96B and wz.96C (aka wz.04) versions of Mini-Beryl rifles
- extra variants of Beryl rifles with transparent plastic mags, in which you can see depleting ammo
- MSBS Radon, including both normal and handgrip versions (more versions to come)
- PKM light machine gun
- Alex sniper rifle
- Tor high-caliber anti-materiel sniper rifle
- RPG-7 anti-tank launcher
- Spike LR ATGM launcher (heavily WIP)
- GROM anti-air launcher
- P99 pistol [retextured BIS model]
- STAR 944 truck
- M96ik and M97 Żbik recon vehicle
- PSZ Mod v05.663 @ ModDB
- PSZ Mod v05.663 @ VM Winter5
- PSZ Mod v05.663 @ FragOut Studio
- PSZ Mod v05.663 @ ArmAholic
- PSZ Mod v05.663 @ Goggle Drive
- PSZ Mod v05.663 @ Mega.co.nz
- PSZ Mod v05.663 @ DropBox
Soon, we'll post info about the new patch and missions coming to town in January.
And on that occassion, happy new year everybody! Enjoy!
also known as: Our Very First Post. Hello dear ArmA fans!
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.