Approximately one year has passed since the Marked One's story. You are the military Lieutenant Priboi Slipchenko, and you were sent into the Zone... There was a secret organization, called UHSF, and they were responsible for the incident. They had a base at Dead City but the mercenaries wiped them out in the late 80's. The organization fell apart, and the last living members disappeared until today. Somehow this story is connected to the Marked One's story, and you'll eventually find out how. Over 20 important classified documents were hidden in the zone and you will need to find them to complete the puzzle. You will need to be "Sherlock Holmes" and dig deeper in the zone then you have ever done before. This is a re-release of the popular Priboi Story modification released in later January
This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Programmers located Anywhere.
Posted by Moddb.com on
- Age from 22 and above
- Higher technical education
- Experience not less than 2 years
- Interest in Stalker
- Fluency in ASM, C / C + +, LUA, HLSL
- Understanding the graphics engine, 3D-editors, vertex and pixel shaders
- The ability to understand another's code of any complexity and catch all sorts of errors, including gameplay
- Knowledge in DirectX 9-11 and OpenGL libraries
- Perseverance, ingenuity, teamwork and without orders from above willing to work at least 1-3 hours a day on the project
- For higher security, we will need scan of passport or personal id card, which will be sent to gsc gameworld
- Modding experience, knowledge of LUA and basic principles of operation of the engine
- Experience with TortoiseSVN or TortoiseGIT (if not, we teach it)
- Be familiar with what Dropbox (if not, we show how it works)
- Ability to work in Borland C + + Builder
- Ability to write technical documentation, if required
- Further development, debugging and optimization of existing graphics engine parts (dx9-11)
- Further development, debugging, game mechanics and luashnyh scripts
- Refinement, writing pixel and vertex shaders
- With the appropriate ability and desire: preparation of design and technical documentation
- All depends on the quality of the final product. Payment is not granted, but possible. We work for free, but if we can make quality product, it might change.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your info/cv.