A sound replacement mod. The aim of this mod is to replace most or all vanilla ck2 sounds with (subjectively) more pleasant, immersive or epic ones. This...
- First release
In this initial version the most frequently heard alerts are all replaced.
As it has been mostly tested with the in game music on low volumes (and usually with custom sound tracks or even silence) it might need some adjusting. In a later version I'll try to make it work better when having all the audio settings on default with the vanilla music.
- Child birth and character death now will announce themselves with a short choir fragment (Vita and Requiem respectively)
- Changed the "choose country" sounds in the start screen to more appropriate ones (no synth sounds in medieval times)
- The "character event", priority tab messages and the alerts on top of the screen are replaced with less harsh (and arguably less anoying) sounding ones that should blend better into the atmosphere of the game.
- War declarations now are announced with the necessary bombast. Also the battles won and lost alerts are replaced (only will play when having them on high alert settings)
- "Ruler succession" sound is replaced with a more appropriate and dramatic one
- Religion tab has a much more immersive,longer,realistic and subtle gregorian chant loop
- Replacements of "Building_Completed", "playgame", "quitgame","diplomacy_panel", "event_envelope" and "tutorial_hint"
The small alpine regions of modern day Switzerland in the late medieval Period: A low level count gets to be Emperor and lays the foundation of one of...
Extends the time period of CK2 to include the Sassanid Empire and the first invasions of the Islamic Caliphs, along with remnant followers of the Hellenic...
This mod aims to enhance the strategic aspect of the game, giving more significance to such questions as "How will I educate my heir?", "What casi belli...
For the first time start to use the fort!!!! There are a lot of new feature, look it in themodification.net
Aiming to expand the experience of being a king and ruling your kingdom, A King's Court will add more titles, events, traits, court positions, decisions...
No Hassles Vassals will distribute all of your Cities, Bishoprics, Baronies and Counties in a single mouse click!
No mods were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the mod list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.