This CK2 mod is about Japanese medieval era. You can choose variable historical characters from any state date between 1493 and 1534. There are many famous personalities of the Sengoku Jidai, such as Oda Nobunaga, Takeda Shingen or Uesugi Kenshin. Note:This mod requires RoI DLC to make Buddhist characters playable.
- Two Senarios: 1493 (The Meiou Coup) and 1534 (The Day of Fathers). You can also play on any date between the both scenarios
- Map based on the historical provinces. Similar to the map of Sengoku (game), but more historically accurate for the 16th century
- Historical Japanese settlements such as castles, cities and manors. The starting and max. number of baronies in each province is based on surveys in the 16th and 19th centuries.
- Historically accurate family trees of Japanese clans
- Historical buddhist revolters such as Ikko Shu and Hokke Shu
- Interaction with the Imperial Court and the Shogunate
- Events with Westerners
- Japanese localization of vanilla features
- Portraits of historical pictures
This mod is compatible with patch 2.3.x.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.