Ok, first things first. If you want to donate, you now can do it via PayPal. As we are students and have no fixed source of income, every Dollar, Pound, Reichsmark, Rubel, Lira or Franc helps us maintain this mod and deliver to you more quality.
But remember: This mod will be free forever. We will not charge you for anything, never ever! If you paid for this mod, you have been ripped of, get your money back.
- The Führer demands that you donate us money. If you don't donate... well it can't be helped... Oh look the Gestapo is here, you like their new coats by Hugo Boss?
- Keep calm and donate us money.
- Buy war-bonds by donating to us. Together we can do it.
- Support the resistance by donating. Vive la France
- Help the lousy Italians by donating for their new tanks (if they ever get some), or if you don't like that, donate to Rommel
- And last but not least: Comrade Stalin needs your money for more T-34s after all the last patch by Relic demolished the whole soviet war machine.
Now for the real topic of this news post. It's a week late, but I finally did write the second post of my short series: Crash Course - Tanks. Todays topic is overmatching, a little know phenomenon, which helps explain a lot of the issues tankers and designers had in the second world war.
If you are not totally allergic against mathematics, I really recommend reading it. It makes discussions so much more believable (mainly because it partially explains why the germans had so much problems with early soviet tanks).
Here is the link to the post