Napoleonic Zombies is a modification developed by me (DarthKiller454) based off many mods/games more well some less known in the gaming-community.
It is based off Napoleonic Wars and uses various assets, scripts and modifications to express the wonderful feeling of a zombie apocalypse.
- BF II Autofire (as Base for weapons but mostly with extended features like magazines, ammunition types, different aiming and shooting animations/sounds, reload animations/sounds etc.)
- Survival Gamemode (Siege with Death as Lose condition and without flags)
- Counter-Strike like Bomb Defusal Gamemode
- 100's of different weapons to choose from
- Loot System on some maps
- Zombies with their own custom animations
- Units stretching from WW2 to Modern Era to choose from
- Playable Guitar with songs
- Grenades (even Smoke Grenades)
- Some maps designed for the modification
- Zombies attacking Barricades and stuff
- Customized sapper-props to construct even whole forts
- Police brutality
- Bots using the guns(with automatic fire)
- Zombified bots spawning where you died (when killed by zombies)
- Script that lets zombies spawn over the map and walk around until they notify you (requires custom spawn points) (Enable/Disable in Admin Panel)
- Advanced Bot AI (Taking Cover, moving around specific bot nodes, defending/attacking positions) (Enable/Disable in Admin Panel)
Credits: (most aren't verified)
Iron Europe Team (Animations and some minor stuff)
Bear Force II Team (Autofire Base code)
Valve (Counter-Strike Global Offensive Content / Left 4 Dead(2) Content)
New World Interactive (Insurgency Content)
Treyarch (Call of Duty Content)
Sledgehammer Games (Call of Duty WW2 Content)
Infinity Ward (Call of Duty Modern Warfare+Remastered Content)
Strangelite Studios (Starship Troopers Content*Hidden)
No More Room in Hell (Voices)
Some OSP Packs I picked up in Taleworlds Forums (Props, Weapons, Animations)
Taleworlds Entertainment (Mount & Blade: Warband)
FSE-Studios (Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars)
Resident Evil (Zombies, Player Models)
Myself (Coding, Animations, Rigging, 2D-Art, Lead-Developer , Mapping)
Some Random FSE-Dude (Mapping)
This is a complete list of all (planned) Weapons that are currently ingame or coming with the next patch.
Karabiner 98 Scoped
Raging Bull Revolver
Smith & Wesson 40
Browning-Bar(sort of a prototype AR)
Morita-MK2(Huge Ammo AR)
TAC-Shotgun(Admin Shotgun with lots of damage)
And lots of melee weapons like cliché Katana, Spades, Hammers, That Random NW Partizani Stuff, Police Batons and so on...
Find out yourself in the apocalypse what weapons suit you best!
I worked on a new feature, that dead people killed by zombies
Includes the basic concept how this mod works for the beta
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
This is the newest patch that got all stuff already released on the steam workshop (if you have warband on steam I recommend you to subscribe there instead...
After doing so many patches I decided it's time to upload a new full version to ease the download for newcomers. 1.8 Patch is NOT needed for this p.s...
APPLY THIS AFTER INSTALLING THE 2.4 Patch. This includes some new units and a script for the RP map.
Use this module to host a server, includes a basic template
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.