A Remastered edition of the original, 2009 “Movie Duels 2” mod for Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy, with updated maps, models, sounds and various other improvements, to bring the mod into the modern age.
Star Wars: Movie Duels - Bug fix V4 (04.06. 2018)
Star Wars: Movie Duels - bugfix V4 (04.06. 18)
1. Remove previous bug fixes from your MD2 folder. (bugfixes addons contain all previous fixes) !
2. Extract file zz_zMDbugfix_V4 into your MD2 folder.
- some NPC file edits
- broken Temple Guard saber hilt
- few broken animations during cutscenes (Obi-Wan's backflip from platform on Mustafar lava river, Maul's fighting animation during "Old Enemy" mission...)
- missing music for darkside Mustafar ending and also mistiming with the voice lines
- Emperor's force lightning on Masters of the force part 2 (changed to purple)
- dark ending music in TFU map
- skybox in Arrest the Chancellor map
- Ben Kenobi appeared as Cyber Maul in Old Enemy mission
- Clone Wars Obi-Wan is spawning correctly
- new humanoid for Anakin with new stab and reworked yellow kata
- new Republic Gunship sounds for Battle of Geonosis Mission intro
- Jedi temple skybox in Challenge mode and for Starkiller's extra mission
- ui/loadscreen error message solved
- Dooku's missing hilt for ROC bonus mission
- Yoda's force defensive shield is back, separated from force_push texture
- missing shader texture in TFU level
- updated _humanoid animations (DOTF - Maul's and Obi's cutscene stances, Maul's body when falling to a pit)
- few updated sounds for Palpatine and Royalguards
- improved Luke Crait skin v1.0
- NPC affiliations in md_ch edited so Jedi has playerteam PLAYER and siths playerteam ENEMY like in base game (possibility of doing custom duels)
- Maul's double-bladed saber from Rebels TV Show
- Ahsoka Tano with correct backhand saberhilts.
- Added all lightsaber hilts for Challenge saber menu/ingame saber menu
- floating Obi-Wan in DOF mission fixed
- slightly edited "burned" torso and hips texture for Obi-Wan EP3
- improved version of Scerendo's Rey and our Luke Crait with new TLJ soundpack
Accurate SFX glow effect fix:
To get accurate saberglow effect you have to place file openjk_sp.cfg into your Documents\My Games\OpenJK\MD2\ folder.
Open console (LShift + ~ ) and set these parametres without quotation marks around the numbers.
seta cg_SFXSabersCoreSize "0.91"
seta cg_SFXSabersGlowSize "0.50"
seta cg_ignitionSpeed "5.5"
Mustafar/Extras level not loading fix:
Open console (LShift + ~ ) and set these parametres:
seta g_char_model jedi_spanki
seta g_char_skin_head head_d5
seta g_char_skin_legs lower_a1
seta g_char_skin_torso torso_b2