Movie Battles is a class-based, team-orientated Multiplayer Total Conversion for Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy.
This is a multiplayer total conversion by the Movie Battles II Team. It attempts to recreate the battles from the films via teamplay and balance.
Author: Movie Battles II Team
What started as a branch of the Team Assault TC, resulted in a piece of work surpassing its own origins. Movie Battles is back for Round 2!
Movie Battles is a class-based, team-orientated Multiplayer Total Conversion previously for Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Outcast, now for Jedi Academy. Totally altering the Multiplayer experience, to re-enact those famous battle scenes seen in the movies.
The main focus being teamplay, balance and movie-like battles, it offers diverse classes, representing the various groups of characters shown in the movies and taking over their core aspects. An altered Sabering System, giving the player full control over his saber and a Progressive Item / Weaponry System based on your actions during the rounds. Defeat the enemy and weaken their resources.
Being team-based, it is the villainous classes vs the forces of good, with balance taking priority. Sith vs Jedi, Rebellion vs Empire, Clones vs Droids. Teamplay is highly advised, but every class has the ability to defeat any other class.
War is coming as the battle rages on for a second delivery, time to choose your allegiance!
Changes from Release Candidate 2.
* Nerfed Arc Rifle Grenade Launcher
* Improved Arc Rifle scoped
* Improved Cortosis 2
* Disabled HP Drains to stop the resurrect bugs
* Added cg_drawHUD
* Added RGB Crosshair
* Fixed Yavin4 duel map
* Fixed tatooine exploits
* Small fixes in DeathStar
* Small changes in Lunarbase FA
* Small changes in Mygeeto FA
* Fixed the exploit where you use invalid abilities for your class.
* Fixed Memory Leaks
* Fixed FPS problems
* Fixed the scoreboard
* Fixed the AC not working with Windows XP 64 bits
* Fixed problems related with crashing on the map loading
* Misc. fixes in achievements
* Added Disruptor 3
Patch 1 Update
* Fixed the Deka crash bug
* Fixed the Fordo Bug with dual clone pistols.
* Improved again the FPS.
* Added cg_smartEntities (disabled by default). Depending on the PC it may or may not give more FPS.