This mod intends to add various weapons from all around the globe to Misery mod, weapons of every stalker's dream. Suggestions, Feedbacks and points of view are very welcomed ! Have fun with these new toys !

Forum Thread
AKS 74 - 7N24 AP incompatible (Games : S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat : Mods : The Armed Zone : Forum : Errors and bugs : AKS 74 - 7N24 AP incompatible) Locked
Thread Options
Jul 15 2019 Anchor

ss rockran 07 15 19 00 45 19 prI noticed this ammo type couldnt be used in the AKS-74 in particular, it references the compatible 7N22 in its property description though. Havent chcked it with other AKs however

Jul 15 2019 Anchor

It has the 7N24 added in config, I also just launched the game and tested it and AKS-74 fires 7N24 just fine. Please tell me which AKS-74 variant is this (standard, custom, worn etc or just show me the icon) and did you buy it from trader or looted it from NPC?

Jul 16 2019 Anchor

ss rockran 07 15 19 00 44 02 prThis was definitely a looted weapon.

If theres an updated spawn dialog floating about, I would test wpn variants in subsequent reports (havent figured out how to spawn using the debug menu console)

Jul 16 2019 Anchor

You can grab the updated spawner from here, just avoid spawning MPX, AGRAM 2000, SITES Spectre M4, and a new glock 17 Custom "wpn_glock17_custom", these are only in the current wip patch which is not released yet. You may get "DESC" as their name, avoid spawning these if you don't want a CTD.

Jul 16 2019 Anchor

And then I noticed the Ammo specification written below Mag. size... damngood reading

Guess this is a lowergrade AKS then

You can grab the updated spawner from here, just avoid spawning MPX, AGRAM 2000, SITES Spectre M4, and a new glock 17 Custom "wpn_glock17_custom", these are only in the current wip patch which is not released yet. You may get "DESC" as their name, avoid spawning these if you don't want a CTD.

awww yis cheers m8

Edited by: Ako25

Jul 16 2019 Anchor

Alright so just as I thought you received a weapon that you shouldn't receive, that is outcome of a vanilla MISERY workaround for random weapons script for MSO, it's obsolete script thing that however sadly must stay as is, unless MDT changes the script (which is unlikely). It shouldn't ever happen, you're a lottery winner. We're now fixing this thing. If you don't want to wait then go to configs/weapons/w_ak74.ltx, find [wpn_ak74_ap] section and there in ammo line add two lacking types of ammo - that you will find in first section, those are ammo_5.45x39_apt and ammo_5.45x39_ap2. Remember that every ammo entry must be separated by coma (ammo_5.45x39_apt, ammo_5.45x39_ap2 - like this).

Btw ignore the text under mag size, this is obsolete leftover from vanilla, and even there it doesn't work - instead of showing all types of available ammo it only shows two.

Jul 16 2019 Anchor

How did you exactly get that ak? did you spawn it? bought it? or looted it?

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.