Star Wars Mod for the Egosoft X3 series game, specifically Albion Prelude. This mod adds High quality ships, locations and sounds, as close as possible to the original films, something most people seem to loose focus of.

Forum Thread
Bugs in 1.0.65 (Games : X³: Terran Conflict : Mods : Star Wars Mod Reborn : Forum : Bug Reports : Bugs in 1.0.65) Locked
Thread Options
Apr 15 2018 Anchor
Hello. Sorry for my bad English.
I played this mod about 1 year ago and also did a let's play on YouTube about it and there were a lot of problems there. Now I started the mod again about 1 week ago and I have to say that a lot has happened but there are still many mistakes in the mod.

1. I have very often and for a long time strong still images and performance breaks. Despite a good PC.
This is unfortunately damn annoying and stressful in a fight. I hope that the problem is resolved.

2. The Rebel Hunter T-65BR X-Wing Enlightener shoots with closed S-foils. Once you open them, the game stops.

3. Edited sectors are still pronounced with the original speech output. For example the sector Bastin is family Whi. Or Bescane is family Zein. Ok, I do not think so bad with the sectors.

Since I make this mod also a Let's Play I can only slowly find out the mistakes I have at the moment. But will edit the whole gradually or add.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.