Taking Doom³ PVE (Coop) and PVP (Deathmatch) multiplayer combat to the next level and beyond...
MCS 220.127.116.11 Windows Installer Zip-Archive (950 MB)
MCS 18.104.22.168 Windows Installer (950 MB)
* Pre-Installation Notes *
1. Make sure all stock Doom3 (v1.3.1) game files and folders are properly installed and in their original/unmodified release condition at the right locations and folders.
2. Also make sure that your "Doom3/base" folder contains only the original Doom3 (v1.3.1) files and remove any modded/extracted files/folders from that folder.
3. To prevent any potential cross-version incompatibilities and errors make sure any previous versions of MCS (including the MCS v22.214.171.124 installers and archives from the "Softlaunch" previous to the date of "November 21st 2019") have been completely uninstalled/deleted from your "Doom3" game folder before installing the latest version of MCS.
* Windows Installation *
Once you've downloaded and extracted the "mcs_win_installer_v1238.msi" installer file, run it and make sure to point the installation path to your existing "Doom3" game folder (Example "C:\Games\Doom3"). Once the installation is complete, two shortcuts named "MCS Client" and "MCS ServerLauncher" will be created on your desktop and a "Mars City Security" programs folder is created at your startmenu.
Detailed Doom3 (v1.3.1) and MCS (v126.96.36.199) "Integrity-Check" instructions can be found at:
* Windows Launch *
Run the "MCS Client" shortcut to play or run the "MCS ServerLauncher" shortcut to host a dedicated MCS server.
The game client settings can be fully configured in detail via the ingame "Main" or "Multiplayer" menu.
* ChangeLog Version 188.8.131.52 *
- Windows/Linux online Cross-Platform-Multiplayer PVE/PVP/PvPvE support
- New custom campaign coop maps
- Voteable multiplayer Bot support for "TeamDM", "DemonWars" and "CTF"
gametypes (fully compatible with/versus MonsterAI and allied SquadAI)
- New multiplayer gametype "CTF" with AI and Bot support
- New custom multiplayer maps supporting "TeamDM" and "CTF" gametypes
- New MCS specific multiplayer pickups (i.e. timewarp)
- Additionally "coop-fied / fixed" stock campaign coop maps
- Further netcode optimizations
- (Re)spawn-Progression system for stock and custom campaign coop maps
- Specific Monster Bossfight Maps for DemonWars to fight Boss-Monsters
- 21 technically and ethnically distinguished choosable multiplayer
player models for human players and bots with male,
female and zombified versions
- Optimized Dedicated ServerLauncher for Windows XP,7/8/10 and Linux
- Enhanced Weapon Effects System
- Various QOL Improvements
- Various Bugfixes
* Doom³ MCS STEAM Version Integration/Tutorial *
For detailed instructions about how to get MCS v184.108.40.206 to run with the STEAM version of Doom3 (v1.3.1) go to:
* TroubleShooting, Bug-Reporting & General Support *
Detailed TroubleShooting and Bug-Reporting can be found at:
* Credits to the amazing Doom3 Community members that make MCS possible *