PROGRESS REPORT: 2/5/18
The mod is reborn today, the hype, is only beginning, and this will not be the last version.
- Jolee Bindo (Model Update)
- Zhar Lestin (Model Update)
- Vrook, KOTOR I outfit (Variation Added)
- Dorak (Model Update)
We've updated a few models in The Old Republic faction, there may be more to come, but that'll be for a future update. Vrook has been granted a new variant which will show off his attire from the original Knights of the Old Republic game much more accurately. Zhar, Jolee and Dorak have all been given more high-quality models, thus allowing them to look very accurate to their appearances in the game.
THE OLD REPUBLIC
- Kreia has been given the medium saber style in addition to Tavion.
- Changed Juhani's lightsaber on her dark side variant to the correct hilt.
- Adjusted Vandar Tokare's Lightsaber blade to a radius of 1.5 and length of 15.
THE SITH EMPIRE
- Darth Malak has been given the Tavion saber style in addition to Desann.
- Darth Malgus has been given the Strong saber style in addition to Desann and Tavion.
- Darth Traya has been given the Medium saber style in addition to Tavion.
- Changed Jagged Fel's lightsaber to white (was originally blue)
- All Sith Investigators now wield purple lightsabers
THE GALACTIC REPUBLIC
- 212th Attack Battalion Air Recon Trooper now flies as intended.
- 501st Legion Clone Assassins have been given proper wrist blades.
- All Phase I Clones have been given the DC-15A Rifle
- All Palpatine variants where he isn't combat-ready have been changed to act like civilians.
- Senate Guards have been given the Royal Guard pike.
THE SEPARATIST ALLIANCE
- Count Dooku has been given the Desann saber style in addition to Tavion.
- Kyle Katarn's Dark Forces I NPC class has been changed from CLASS_REBORN to CLASS_LANDO
- Princess Leia's Slave variant has been modified to act like a normal civilian.
- All Mon Calamari NPCs have had their weapons removed and now act like civilians.
THE GALACTIC EMPIRE
- Darth Vader has been given the Medium and Strong Saber styles in addition to Desann.
- All Imperial Officer NPCs will be randomly spawned, with 3 male and 3 female variants for each. All imperial officer npcs in the original game have been replaced and will randomly spawn.
- Rey's Resistance Outfit variant has been given her lightsaber instead of her staff.
THE FIRST ORDER
- Kylo Ren has been given the saber styles Medium, Strong, and Desann.
- Hondo Ohnaka's default variant has been changed from neutral to enemy.
- Boba Fett's base npc has been given the EE-3 Rifle
- Cad Bane's class has changed from CLASS_REBORN to CLASS_JANGO
- Shae Vizla, Deviant Mandalorians, Walon Vau, and Mandalorian/Death Watch Male and Female variants have been given the NPC class CLASS_JANGO instead of CLASS_MANDALORIAN
We have updated the effect for the unstable red Lightsaber, it now looks a lot more unstable. I apologize I don't have a video to show it off, gotta have some surprises after all.
DUEL OF THE FATES
Duel of the Fates has been completed. Featuring different endings across all 3 characters, your choice of character will either relive or rewrite Star Wars history as you know it. Qui-Gon Jinn's point of view is my favorite, you'll see why.
1. To play Duel of the Fates, simply click on New Game from the menu, then Missions.
2. Click on STAR WARS EPISODE I, and then Duel of the Fates. You'll be taken to a still image of the film.
3. Hover your mouse over the character you want to play as, and then click.
THE MOMENT YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR
It's been a long ride, and a new beginning is fast approaching Knights of the Force 2.1. I want to thank all of you for your support. Beta has been in development for a long time, and we're finally able to give it to all of you. You all are perhaps some of the most patient fans I've ever seen, and I'm grateful for it.
While Knights of the Force has been reborn at last, our work is only beginning, we have many new exciting updates and features planned, including a launcher with the ability for us to release you updates and fixes frequently. We will have more details for you all within the coming days, so stay tuned. There are a few individuals I would like to briefly recognize for their contributions.
NubSmoo: For compiling the final piece we needed to get a server up and running at last, and allowing us to finally release.
Fire Phoenix: For defying expectations and initial bias, and rebirthing a mod that many thought would never work.
Ghost: For his entity modding tutorial, thus making Duel of the Fates possible.
The MBII team: For letting us use their maps.
The JK Enhanced team: For their amazing SFX lightsabers.
All of the authors whose work we're using: Thank you for allowing us to use your work, without your permissions (and there were a lot), this mod would never have been completed.
As for all of you, the mod is uploading to Google Drive right as I'm typing this, and the mod will be released at last on February 9th, 2018. A long time coming, and we couldn't have done this without your support. We hope to see you ingame.
Thank you for following the development of Knights of the Force 2.1, and may the Force be with you.