Ultimate Mod for Knights of Honor, it's not only a compilation of older mods, it's a complete lorefriendly rework. New content, new music, new quest, economy tweaks, AI clever than ever and full HD ; now in French / English and German

Forum Thread
FIXED - 1.05 and HD wont install (Games : Knights of Honor : Mods : Ultimate Edition - HD Patch & Overhaul (EN/FR/DE) : Forum : Installer : FIXED - 1.05 and HD wont install) Locked
Thread Options
Feb 12 2017 Anchor

Hi,

I own Knights of Honor on steam and i'm unable to get the 1.05 patch and HD patch to install, even when adding the registry entry it just says that 1.05 is already installed but when i launch the game it shows 1.03 and when trying to get the HD patch to install it says it cant locate the correct hash data for 1.05 , i tried getting a torrent of 1.05 and replaced my steam install with that and then try the HD patch but even with a 1.05 version it didn't work, once again because it couldn't find the correct hash data.

Do you guys know how to get it all to work with a fresh copy from steam or could you possibly send me a DL link for a working Knights of Honor with the ultimate mod installed(sent to my steam account to prove that i actually own a copy of the game)?

EDIT: after leaving the torrented version on and trying the new download i somehow was able to use both the 1.03 patch and 1.05 and get the HD patch to install too, don't know if it will work on a fresh steam download and i rather not mess anything up, so no help needed.

Edited by: WTMD

Feb 15 2017 Anchor

Hi,

There is a registry entry which enable to install 1.05 patch :

Launch regedit (write this in cortana)

go to HK Local machine > Software and delete Black Sea Studios folder (key)

go to HK Local Machine > Software > WOW6432Node and delete black sea studios folder (key)

finally, go to your koh folder > pack and delete every file finishing by pak1 or pak2

You will be able to install 1.03 then 1.05 patch.

Sep 23 2017 Anchor

Thanks a lot, it worked fine!!

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.