Adds Arnor as a playable faction with some tweaks and fixes.
Kingdom of Arnor
Arnor, the North Kingdom of the Dunedain, land of the King, fair and beautiful; is threatened by Angmar and it's Witchking. Champion the cause of men and elves, lead their combined forces against the evil that is creeping from the north. Guard the realm and the legacy of Numenor.
- Archery Range
- Battle Tower
- Heroic Statue
- Wall Hub
- Custom Hero
- Captain Carthaen
Arnor Units and Unit Upgrades:
- Dunedain Soldiers
- Dunedain Royal Guard
- Lorian Warriors
- Mithlond Sentry
- Dunedain Archers
- Dunedain Rangers
- Fire Arrows
- Lorian Archers
- Dunedain Knights
- Rivendell Lancers
- Lindon Horse Archers
- Arnor Banner Carrier
- Arnor Forged Blades
- Arnor Heavy Armor
- Silverthorne Arrows
- Elven Forged Blades
- Elven Heavy Armor
- Elven Banner Carriers
- It makes Arnor playable in skirmish mode.
- Adds commentary on in-game events.
- Fix lvl 3 upgrade for workshop.
- Fix the missing fire stone upgrade for the trebuchet.
- Fix the Numenor stonework upgrade for castle expansion pads.
- Add units to the Inn.
- Add ships so Arnor can build ships like other factions.
- Add custom heroes for Arnor.
- Improve original heroes. Improve their health and powers.
- Add Isildur as a recruit-able hero.
- Add Elven units to Arnor Barracks, Archery Range and Stables.
- Add Elven working upgrades to Arnor forge with the exception of banner carriers.
- Add Elrond and Glorfindel.
- Add Eärnur to the Men faction.
- Add missing marketplace upgrades.
- Add Ivory tower to the castle upgrades.
- Fixed numbers for the ranger horde and replaced their banner carrier with that of other Arnor units.
- Changed Rangers button image, and palantir image to that of the Dunedain rangers instead of Ithilien rangers.
- Add armor to Isildur, Argeleb and Arvedui. (They used to die fast.)
- Renamed some units and fixed the names and descriptions of other units. (Like Carthaen who used to be named Damrod. The rangers who used to be named Ithilien rangers.)
- Backup your original INI file.
- Extract my file and place the INI, and lang folder in your game directory.
If you have any questions feel free to ask.