Kane's Wrath Reloaded is a partial total conversion and balance mod for Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars designed to change and make gameplay the way it was meant to be played. Unlike the original Kane's Wrath expansion for CNC3, this mod for CNC3 will not be played under most KW current gameplay changes and conditions. New gameplay changes, edited content and most units imported from KW and C&C4; (yes, they are real) will add and combine to the strength of the new gameplay experience for this mod.

Forum Thread
KW Reloaded Version 1.4 Bugs and Issues (Games : C&C3: Tiberium Wars : Mods : Kane's Wrath Reloaded : Forum : Bugs and Issues : KW Reloaded Version 1.4 Bugs and Issues) Locked
Thread Options
Jun 21 2012 Anchor

I have posted this new section and forum post regarding all the bugs and issues of this mod. As I am aware of, there are some bugs and issues for KW Reloaded that needed to be fixed as well as balancing. So post all of them here.

So far, I can confirm the following issues that are already known:
1) Three infantry squads cannot be evacuated at the same time (this is a common C&C3 bug that EA did not fix and it's almost impossible to fix)
2) Wolverine and Scrapbus shoot from the right gun only. (other than the Hammerhead and Slingshot that worked to have all tracer guns working, this is being looked at but it's also a common C&C3 bug that EA did not fix to some new units that can't shoot out more than one tracer gun from the same unit.)
3) Armadillo firing its gun is not in sync with the sound and the time of the firing attack.
4) Some units don't show their weapon bones correctly when built. This is being beyond repair to KW epic units. (Kodiak and Salamander are now fixed to show their weapon bones thanks to Stygs.)
5) Talon fires rockets from the bottom of it's model body. (that's because I have yet to position the weapon in the correct bone)
6) CNC4 units have yet to have death animations and moving treads. (obviously missing specific CNC4 coding prevents them from animating it right)
7) Guardian Cannons and Battle Bases need KW replaced models to qualify for upgrading railguns. Requires extra art files for replacement.
8 ) Some garrisoned units don't have specific ports for troops to shoot from. This will be investigated all KW infantry units since most civilian structure codings are not set up well for KW infantry.

Edited by: PurpleGaga27

Jul 9 2012 Anchor

Hello love the mod it's epic. That being said the only thing that I dont like are the subtitles. If there is anyway to disable them plz let me know. Other than that no problems. Thx.

Jul 13 2012 Anchor

Subtitles cannot be disabled in the game because there was no option in the menu to do so. There might be a way I could find a workaround on the subtitles.

Jul 15 2012 Anchor

Ok thx anyways maybe release a version without subtitles would be nice. Thx for the awesome mod.

Aug 19 2012 Anchor

Thanks for the update. This is one of best Tiberium Wars mods I've ever tried. I have only one question about whether it's possible that we can use different sub fictions in campaign. It should be cool to use new war machines (like Kodiak) in campaign.

Oct 15 2012 Anchor

There are some bugs in Nod Reckoner, it seems that not all the infantry can get out after they get inside it.

also why the crane can't build any defense (not coll at all)
however the vertigo bomber in nod is so wake ,give it some credit next time.
- the Armageddon bomber can't return to the air tower
-The Eradicator Hexapod in scrin is cost only 100 $ and it com in no time (unfair)
and thank you

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.