Expanded Menu bring many new features to Jedi Outcast through a new reworked interface.
The purpose of this mod is to use the full potential of the base game engine possibilities.
Play to Jedi Outcast with a modern interface, and unlock all the possibilities of the game.
Choose your game mission through a new menu, and access for exemple to the bonus missions on Alzoc III or Bespin Pit.
Select a map among all those in the game, use the NPC Spawner to make your own Star Wars Battles.
Choose your Force side, fight your selected ennemies with your desired teammates, and control them if you want...
Use the Camera menu to freeze NPC or Effects, take the best screenshots with the desired point of view.
Access to the cheats menu to change your saber color, select your Force Powers, weapons, inventory, or even bring up a drivable AT-ST...
Personalize your gameplay. Unlock all saber stances, select your movement speed, fight with your fists, choose your crosshair, be invicible, and more.
Feel the power of the Force and the Lightsaber through unlocked dismemberment and configurable pushing force.
Unlock all game settings options and push the game engine to the limite. Select your custom resolution, toggle curve details to maximum, or listen to the game in 44Hz...
Interact with the menu in your language. Expanded Menu tries to be the most accessible by being translated into English, French, German, Spanish, and compatible with the remaining ones.
Use the Expanded Menu configuration file to customize your game settings, like manual lightsaber blocking, or even the npc quick spawn key bind.
Find a lot of game elements in high quality. Like icons, fonts, and even loading screens.
Expanded Menu work in singleplayer and multiplayer. Configure your network options, allow dismemberment, display details like FPS, time, lagometer, or even toggle the graphical options to the maximum.
The Mod behaves like a .pk3 archive as compatible as possible with all other mods, except for those which change the font. It should even work on all platforms PC, Mac, Linux.
Do not wait any longer to experience the Star Wars atmosphere with new menu music, new sounds, and much more...
And live a new approach to Jedi Outcast...
List of some new features :
- New NPC Spawner menu
- New camera menu
- New cheats menu
- New mission select menu
- New map select menu
- New ingame HUD
- New unlocked settings options
- New high quality fonts
- New high quality icons
- New music and sounds
- Multiples languages
- Dismemberment unlocked
- Cheats unlocked
- Best settings selected
- Controlable NPC, selectable lightsaber color, crosshair, movement speed, force knock back effect, etc.
- And more...
Extract Expanded_Menu.zip to your "..\GameData\Base" folder.
To uninstall just delete files that were extracted.
- Before you start the installation you should backup and remove any configuration files in your "Base" folder.
- If you are using "FX Mod" or another Mod wich modify the fonts, open with WinRar "FX.pk3" or the others ".pk3" Mod files, and delete the "Fonts" folder.
- New Expanded Menu : Lyo
- NPC Spawner Menu : Lyo
- Camera Menu : Lyo, Therfiles
- Cheats Menu : Lyo
- Mission Select Menu : Lyo
- Map Select Menu : Lyo
- Menu Fonts : Lyo
- Menu Sounds : Lyo
- Game HUD : Lyo
- High Quality Loading Screens : Lyo, Quiet Bob
- High Quality Menu Fonts : Grab
- High Quality Fixedsys Console Fonts : Didz
- High Quality Crosshairs : Grab
- High Quality Animated Chat Icon : Circa, Ruxith, SiLink
- High Quality Icons - Teams, Flags : Angel Soul
- Menu Icons - Cursor, Greyscale, Scrollbar : Sentra
- Models Caps Texture : Langerd
License: Other players may not share or modify this work without permission from the original authors.
Enjoy ! 🙂