New full complete version. Added new items & sounds. Geometry optimization for old items. Other minor fixes. If you like it - endorse it! =D
HD ITEMS - it’s a small but high-quality mod made to make Stalker - Call of Pripyat even prettier. It completely
replaces vanilla food, drink and medical items and adds 15 new unique and
lore-friendly ones. All items carefully remade to represent real existing
analogues, their weight, impact properties, prices, demand on Zone market and
rareness. In general, this mod offers:
• 31 items (16 vanilla remakes,15 new).
• High-res textures from 256 to 1024 pixels.
• New 8 sounds for item-using.
• Nutrition and medication research-based item properties and effects.
• New real-world names and in-game descriptions in both English and Russian localization.
Made for vanilla version of Stalker Call of Pripyat 1.6.02. Incompatible with all mods that use next files:
If HD Items is incompatible with your mods assembly or whatever you are trying to install in, you can make
an adaptation only working with listed above files.
Always backup your gamedata before installing this mod and install on your own responsibility.
The mod has been designed and tested on version 1.6.02 only.
Copy gamedata folder to your main game folder. Replace files if demanded. Make sure HD Items is compatible
with your version of Stalker or a mod you want to play HD Items with.
Starting a new game is NOT REQUIRED
Delete next files from your gamedata folder:
*All the textures in this mod are named like this: item_f_name, item_d_name, item_m_name, where “f” stands
for “food”, “d” – “drinks” and “m” – “meds”. All the names that go after the
identification letter belongs to HD Item mod.
If you want to make an adaptation to a specific mod you must edit files listed in “Compatibility”
If you want to change items’properties, you can check out my table in the HD-Items Properties.xlsx file to
understand how the items’ effects have been calculated. In the file you can
find real nutrition numbers that are used in description files. This data has
been taken from web according to weight of each item.
This mod is given to the community for free. I give the permission to modify or include this mod in other mods under following conditions:
1. Inform me about that: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Give me a credit in the mod description stating clearly my name and what has been used.
3. The mod HD Items or its parts that has been included in has to remain free. You can't charge any money for it.
4. The mod can be used with the game from S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series only.
I retain the right to revoke the permission if any of the requirements would not be met.
ATTENTION! Publishing this mod to other resources is allowed only under the following conditions:
1. Clearly indicate my authorship in the description of the mod.
2. Indicate the original name and version of the mod.
3. Add the original description from the resources on which the mod was published personally by me (AMK, APPRO, MODDB, NEXUS) including the mod distribution and legal conditions.
4. Do not make changes or delete any "excess files" in the original downloading archive (including the READ ME file).
When publishing my mod to another web-resource, I will appreciate if you inform me about it email@example.com
If these conditions won’t be respected when publishing my mod to another web-resource, measures will be taken against you, although I would not want this to happen.
1. Are there any HUD animations for Items?
- None of them.
2. Have any other resources been used in this mod?
- All the models, textures, sounds and descriptions designs have been made entirely by myself from scratch.
3. Can I use this mod in my own projects?
- See “Legal” section.
4. Does it require to start a new game?
5. Will you be making adaptations for other stalker mods?
6. Are new items embedded in the secret places?
- No. New items were embedded only in the trading and corpses' spawn files.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
HD ITEMS - it’s a small but high-quality mod made to make Stalker - Call of Pripyat even prettier. It completely replaces vanilla food, drink and medical...
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.