The mod you are trying to view has ceased development and consequently been archived. If you are a member of this mod, can demonstrate that it is being actively developed and will be able to keep this profile up to date with the latest news, images, videos and downloads, please contact us with all details and we will consider its re-activation.
Half-Counter is a Singleplayer and Multiplayer modification for Half-Life. The mod try to mix the universe of Half-Life with our reality.
SINGLE PLAYER VERSION
- Play as both Gordon Freeman and a GIGN Counter-Terrorism agent
- Improvements of the GoldSource engine, thanks to Spirit of Half-Life (by Laurie Cheers), Half-Life ARRANGEMENT (AR Software Team), Trinity Renderers (by Andrew "CastleBravo" Luke), Paranoia (Paranoia Dev Team) and others that I may have forgotten (if it the case, send me a PM ASAP and forgive me)
- Over 20 custom weapons to use which can be modded (silencers, burst firing...)
- Secrets Areas to find
- And others features
- Differents game modes : Coop, Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Capture The Flag...
- Over 20 weapons to use which can be modded (silencers, burst firing...)
- Over 15 maps to fight in
- Unreal/Quake's reward sounds support (Killing Spree, Double Kill...)
- Power-ups (Damage Multiplier, Speed Pills...)
- Bots for offline playing (thanks to HPB Bot by botman)
- And others features
Hello there !
As the summary say and you may have noticed, the mod's description has changed because I wasn't happy with the old one =)
But it's not over yet, you may ask : "WTF have you done yet ?" Well I am very busy with the code at the moement, I made some tests for some new features that will be in Half-Counter, these tests includes ironsights, precision code and some little new graphics improvements (like the blur I showed in a screenshot).
I'm always seeking for people that can help for modeling, animate, texture maps, models and other stuff.
Thanks for reading this.
Here is the first development report for Half-Counter to tell what was done.
For 2011, I offer you some freshs screenshots from Half-Counter.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.