Gorentity Mod 2020 with Random Enemy Creator v1.5 for Severance: Blade of Darkness
Experience this consummated guts-contorting blood & gore mod for Severance: Blade Of Darkness. Among other things, Gorentity Mod features cinematic slow-motion POV decapitations, ludicrous severed headrolls, blood-vomiting and unique impetus blood-behaviour simulating gurgling fiend´s final heartbeats. Rend your foe´s appendage and watch the maimed´s writhe amidst of arterial spattering ere you extirpate the rostral part from collum to ground relishly viewed through GoreCam.
We released first Gorentity Mod in 2009 and now it´s time for Gorentity Mod 2020.
TIP: If you use Gorentity Mod Installer and F12 button is not working while ingame or Gorentity Mod menu is not appearing in the game menu etc etc. FIX: Temporarily disable your antivirus program, extract and run the Gorentity Mod Installer again. It is a known issue that some antivirus programs mess the Gorentity Mod Installer. Or simply use the Gorentity Mod 2020 with Random Enemy Creator v1.5 Manual Installation Package instead.
11.10.2021 We are currently working on to make Gorentity Mod 2020 fully compatible with the Steam version of the game. However, even now you CAN play Gorentity 2020 with the Steam version of the game but in legacy (old version) mode only. To do this install Gorentity Mod 2020 into your Steam\steamapps\common\Blade Of Darkness\CLASSIC and then Start the game (old version).
Compabitility with other mods is not tested. To ensure full functionality of Gorentity Mod 2020, it is best not to use other mods at the same time.
Latest patch 19.8.2021 New adaptive player EXP reward system created. Increased distance for random enemies to notice player. Reduced GoreCam for skeletons. Raw limbs drip blood when carried. Fixed accidental limb eating when intention is to cook.
If you run into any issues please send us mail to email@example.com
Please note that the Random Enemy Creator feature in Gorentity Mod 2020 is OPTIONAL. It can be set to Off from the game´s Options/Gorentity Mod settings or by pressing F12 during gameplay in case you just want to enjoy the blood & gore features.
Gorentity Mod 2020 with Random Enemy Creator v1.5 features:
- Random Enemy Appearance: Experience the single player game with random enemies in random places generated by our own Random Enemy Creator v1.5
The amount of enemies can be set (Off / Low / Medium / High / Very High) from the Gorentity Mod Ingame Menu (F12 default) or Menu/Options/Gorentity Mod settings.
Changes take place when starting a new game, restarting a level or entering a new map.
- Random Enemy Toughness: Player can set the random enemy difficulty level. Changes take place when starting a new game, restarting a level or entering a new map.
- Redefined blood system. Better looking flow.
- Edible Limbs: Player can roast and eat limbs and use them as a food source. Press Use button (E default) to roast limb with fire. To eat limb, double tap Use button while holding the limb.
- Fatal Cliff Slip: Falling down from a high place is going to be a grotesque scene. Player or enemy, our GoreCam is capable of showing the actual fall, but also the horrendous aftermath on the ground.
- Stone Hit Event: Getting squashed by a giant rolling stone can be awarded with a focused view from GoreCam, showing the sight in all its glorious gore galore.
- Gorentity in Combat: New brutal blood effects for blunt and sharp weapons, fists and bows including the "Blunt Finisher".
- Stunned in Trauma: Hurt your enemy to make him stumble, stagger etc, even vomit blood during combat.
- DeathSceneCreator: Total 72 "new" death animations based on trauma. Enemy crawling, body twitch, suffer, plod etc.
- True Dismemberment: Modified bodypart chopping for more cinematic feel. Fixes original game disappearing bodyparts.
- Dripping Limbs: Limbs on the ground are no longer dry objects. They will spatter blood when picked up, used and thrown.
- Gorentity Mod Ingame Menu: Player can adjust settings here. To access the menu during gameplay press F12 (default).
- Define Gorentity Mod Keys: Player can define all 3 Gorentity Mod gameplay keys from Controls Menu and from Gorentity Mod Ingame Menu.
- Clear Blood Pools: Player can instantly remove blood pools on the ground by pressing X (default) to improve fps. Useful in certain combats.
- GoreCam Cinematic: Spectacular Slow Motion Kills from randomly chosen camera angles. Press Z (default) to skip.
- Fixed failed mutilation when Level Up function is called.
- Lich and Zombie Knight bleed black blood.
- Updated black blood.
- The scale of limbs able to be picked up is now extended.
Thank you for pinpointing bugs/playing: Nihilist_Militant, Dementare, Dakkalazy, Bumberus and others.
*Make sure you have Blade of Darkness Patch v1.001 installed before you install Gorentity Mod.*
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
This manual installation version does not work with BodLoader. In case you use BodLoader, use Gorentity Mod 2020 StandAlone Installer. First install Bodloader...
This version works also if BodLoader is being used. First install BodLoader and then this. Experience this consummated guts-contorting blood & gore mod...
This package contains all necessary files for Gorentity Mod 2016 manual installation. Created mainly for Linux users. This installation of Gorentity Mod...
Gorentity Mod 2015 by JJP and pigvomit. BODLoader support by Sir-Caos. Works also on Linux. Gorentity Mod 2015 summary: - DeathSceneCreator: Over 60 "new...
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.