Widescreen hud with always visible target screen + playership status screen + visual weapon groups
Updated version with new PlayerShip Status Window. Please, read README.txt before using.
Freelancer Advanced HUD v 2.1
- add mini-fix for issues with 4k-monitors
- playership status window
- fix for ultrawide monitors
- added info about compatibility with Swag Pack (Vanilla)
- fixed positions of weapon group buttons;
- fixed bug with wrong reloading of saved weapon groups (weapon group currenlty force switching to the first one);
- fixed Target window buttons (SwitchToContactList button is visibly everytime).
[Troubles with disappeared numbers]
That happends mostly on 4k-monitors. How to fix: copy files from folder bottom_bar_fix\ENGLISH to your Freelancer folder.
If you have specific FL installation, you can insert fix manually by tutorial:
This is feature from the mod Freelancer: The Nomad Legacy:
Whiskas T-Mech - UI hacks, Weapon Groups plugin
Jeider - Implementation, 3d models of new Target and Status windows
You can find source code in Source directory.
jflp.dll and HudShift.dll from Adoxa.
Adoxa's site: Adoxa.altervista.org
Best choice - clean Freelancer 1.0 and any other mod without new models (ships, stations).
Why? Because in most of mods this model is not visible on target screen.
Clean Freelancer: just copy files to your installed Freelancer folder.
Clean Freelancer + Swag Pack: install Advanced Wide HUD AFTER Swag Pack.
Freelancer with mod:
- copy files from DATA and DLLS directories to your Freelancer folder;
- copy DLL files from EXE folder to your Freelancer folder;
- open dacom.ini and append new DLLS (HudFacility.dll, HudTarget.dll, HudWeaponGroups.dll, jflp.dll) to [Libraries] section;
IMPORTANT! HudFacility.dll must be placed before the HudTarget.dll and HudWeaponGroups.dll
- open freelancer.ini and append HudShift.dll to your [Initial SP DLLs] section.