Forgotten Hope is a modification for Battlefield 1942 that concentrates on adding both a more realistic and more enjoyable playing experience than the original BF1942 and includes many new specially designed custom maps to play in. The mod includes over 250 new pieces of authentic equipment (more than any other Second World War FPS).
Forgotten Hope Portable standalone version. It is the full game. no installation need. just download to any drive (also USB Stick possible)and play! You dont need to install fixes, all included!
[PFT] Polish Fighting Team proudly presents fully working version of FH 0.7 including Battlefield 1942, all patches and tweaks to help FANS enjoying this game.
TECH SUPPORT - write us a message: Facebook.com
FH portable contains:
1) FHSW Soundpack for FH 0.7
2) Historical Textures Pack for 0.7 by Mr Cheese v2
3) MAPPACKS: FH FANMAPPACK v1,3,4,5,6, and PFC No1, No2, No3, No4, No5
4) Forgotten Hope VERSION 0.70
5) Battlefield 1942® patched to ver.1.61b by EA DICE
6) HD MENU ( 1920×1200 for example)
7) Masterserver shutdown FIX (searching all online servers)
8) High Resolution FIX (selecting in menu)
run as admin!
Made by [PFT] TOM PL, Shayman, Jared.
[PFT] IS NOT OWNER OF FORGOTTEN HOPE 0.7! THIS IS SIMPLE PACKAGE FOR FANS! Tribute for FH 0.7 makers: Moddb.com