With my changes for the campaign AIs, the story will feel more as it is supposed to, in my opinion ;) This is no real mod for FA, you only need to replace files of your FA installation. Easy installation and lots of fun changes ^^

Forum Thread
Stuck in mission 4 (Games : Supreme Commander : Mods : Forged Alliance Enhanced Campaign AI : Forum : Bugs / Errors : Stuck in mission 4) Locked
Thread Options
Sep 13 2012 Anchor

After completing the first objective the cutscene showing the jammer doesn't start and the map doesn't expand.
I tried with both version of the mod, with and without campaign mod enabler and a fresh install.

Sep 14 2012 Anchor

I might know why... The 1.1 version did not include very important core changes in some used scripts. My guess is that you downloaded both versions and replaced the map files, but did not paste my new lua.scd in the gamedata folder.
Follow the installation instructions carefully, and it should be alright. I don't have any problems with the mission, so you should be able to make it work as well.

Sep 14 2012 Anchor

I reinstalled the game and the 1.0 version of your mod but i still have the same problem.

Sep 15 2012 Anchor

Now I see. I did add something to Dostya's AI file before releasing it (but did not test it as I was certain it was correct). Disabling those additions did make it work again because of a stupid mistake of mine.
When creating those functions, placing the right amount of { } ; ,'s ; ( ) ; ... is very important. So are capital letters.

I fixed it now and I'll start the upload ASAP

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.