From the creator of Half-Life 2: Beta Deathmatch, this mod combines the thrilling, heart-racing action of old-school shooters such as Quake and Unreal Tournament, horde mode-style gameplay, and gameplay elements, mechanics, and customization inspired by SMOD to create a fast-paced, mind-blowing experience.
The latest version of FIREFIGHT RELOADED has now been released!
- Enhanced zombie gore effects- Hotkey to switch to grenades
- Suit and Health chargers now require money to operate
- Spawners now only work if they are not in the player's line of sight
- New custom ammo box entities
- Improved HUD (empty weapon selection boxes will not appear).
- Improved store (improved customization, in-game, much more organized, etc.)
- Open source on GitHub- Dynamic Scopes- Custom Weapon improvements (dual weapons, viewmodel adjust options, etc.)
- The crossbow now allows you to aim down the scope (quick-scoping) as well as zooming into it.
- Optimized the game slightly to run better on older PCs
- Fixes an exploit which allows you to kick after death.
- Certain voice lines can now be toggled on or off.
- You can now toggle the economy! (store and kash collecting.)
- Mod developers can now fine-tune viewmodel ironsight and adjust positions much easier with the ironsite.cfg.
- Voice Lines "on hurt" now have a delay.
- COMBINE FIREFIGHT: Metropolice now can fire their weapons at a longer range.
- Fixes a bug where the game does not load mapadds related to a gamemode if the gamemode is randomized.
- This version of the game will be updated with new changes and improvements as it evolves. It is your (the community's) job to suggest new ideas and contribute to make this the best mod as it could be.
- Added 3 new achievements:
The Uprising: Kill 20 enemies without getting damaged after spawning.
Battle With Honor: Kill 10 enemies while at low health.
Death of a Hero: Kill over 100 enemies before your painful demise.