From the creator of Half-Life 2: Beta Deathmatch, this mod combines the thrilling, heart-racing action of old-school shooters such as Quake and Unreal Tournament, horde mode-style gameplay, and gameplay elements, mechanics, and customization inspired by SMOD to create a fast-paced, mind-blowing experience.
This update brings some new changes to the game, new additions, and does ALL those things a major update should do.
220.127.116.11 - The MANHACKS and GRENADES UPDATE!
- Metropolice now spawn with a random number of Manhacks depending on the difficulty.
- You can now shoot while zoomed in (Z for default Zoom key) and toggle the zoom HUD.
- Added options to the ADVANCED OPTIONS menu to toggle Combine Soldier grenades and Metropolice manhacks.
- Added 24 new hints/spashes.
- Added 1 new Achievement: Explosive Conclusion: Kill 10 enemies with their own grenades.
- Added options to the ADVANCED OPTIONS menu to toggle Store "buy" and "deny" sounds.
- Changed the Sniper Rifle's sound to something more powerful.
- Changed the Sniper Rifle's scope texture from red to blue.
- Changed some HUD elements to look prettier.
- Fixed a bug where the Sniper Rifle's ammo icon looked odd.
- Fixed a bug where the viewmodel would be rotated upside down while zooming on higher viewmodel FOVs.
- Disabled the Ironsight FOV for the time being as suit zoom is incompatible with it.
- Changed the AR2's texture from red to blue.