Firearms is a modification of Valve Software's computer game, Half-Life. It's a realistic modification of the game, that focuses on teamplay with gameplay altered to the extreme. Oh and did I mention this mod is loaded to the hilt with beautifully detailed firearms.
This bundle allows to play Firearms with no need of having original Half Life. Based on Xash3D FWGS - an alternative opensource engine implementation. It has no relation to WON or Steam - just install and play!
by duHast / ff-team.cc.ua
This bundle allows to play Firearms with no need of having original Half Life.
Based on Xash3D FWGS - an alternative opensource engine implementation.
It has no relation to WON or Steam - just install and play!
Dedicated server container is available here: hub.docker.com/r/duhast/fa3x-dedsrv
* Sprint is not working (always on, not using stamina)
* Changing video mode from main menu is sloppy
* Missing resources download is too slow
* Turning left with Barret rifle on bipods instantly returns you to the center
* CTRL key is not bindable
Extra kudos to SWIFT for helping out on testing!
* MarineBot upgraded to 0.93/APG (version polished by APGRoboCop)
* Better ammobox model included
+ Auto-chage to native display resolution on first start
+ Maps added:
1.0 Release Candidate
+ Based on official vanilla Firearms 3.0 RC files
+ Includes MarineBot 0.93b build from Frank McNeil
+ Engine version: Xash 3D FWGS 49/0.20 build 1844
* Main menu adapted for multiplayer-only game
LINKS & THANKS: