Five Elite Mercenaries are send to an Island in middle of the 1980'. The Task: Find and Eliminate a local Drug Baron. Features: new Physic, real Sunmovement, Day/Night Change, Hunger/Food system, realistic (!) Weather system, Light/Dark viewing system for AI, 5 different Fractions on the Island. Complete Realistic simulation of nearly all things, including Sleep. New weapons, new Vehicles. Vehicles driving system is now exact (!) like GTA IV , FireSystem,... this mod is Heavily inspired by GTA, IGI, FarCry.

Forum Thread
(FIXED) pronebug and vehicle sale bug (Games : Far Cry : Mods : FarCry Operation Clearing : Forum : Fixed Bugs : (FIXED) pronebug and vehicle sale bug) Locked
Thread Options
Jan 1 2013 Anchor

1: (less important) Player makes foot steps in prone position too.
2: (more important) After loading saved game (ClearingSaveSpot) bought vehicle needs to be bought again.

pvcf
pvcf Germany
Jan 1 2013 Anchor

thank you, prone bug known, vehicle buy bug currently new to me, will be fixed!

edit: confirmed, but also localplayer money is deleted after loading ?!?!

--> all three bugs fixed XD thank you for reporting!

Jan 2 2013 Anchor

I'm not sure with the money. I wasn't checking the amount.
Story
"I went out of a hut and discovered that I must buy the quad again. (Quad price was 1000 and I had 500)
Then I flied to radarpoint (I forgot to remove it) and then to a pub. I can't buy even vodka (price 10) I've discovered there."

...update. I must buy the vehicle even without loading. I've just saved game only.
And after loading all my money were gone.

pvcf
pvcf Germany
Jan 2 2013 Anchor

yeah, all those bugs are gone finally :) there was a _loaclplayermoney = 0; in OnReset event from Hudcommon, and it seems that reset was called after loading and the "iwasbyed" variable from vehicle, boat and jetvehicle was forgotten to save.
again thank you very much for reporting!
next update will be delivered within next few days.

now its also possible to have negative money values, so you can get in dept, for example by killing civilians :)

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.