Fall of Calradia will be a website-based (so persistent) Survival/Invasion Mod for Mount and Blade II: Bannerlord. It aims to launch the alpha of the mod in less than 4 weeks from release of the game on.
The website is ready to launch.
The team still needs:
- 1-2 Programmers for the Gamecode [1/2] (C# Experience prefered)
- An Artist for a logo and other fancy stuff for decoration (thanks to the input of Hinkel, not really needed at the moment)
- Modelers, that can create weapons, armors and objects (not really needed for releasing the mod, but needed anyway) [?/?]
Experience is not mandatory, if you are a fast learner (you would need to prove that)
I created a steamaccount for Bannerlord, but I am unsure yet to use it for communication, so those two will do it for now:
- If you want to join the team, send a Mail to: Fall.Of.Calradia@gmail.com
- If you have questions, feel free to ask here.
Thanks to Hinkel, a well known Modcreator of Mount and Blade (next to many other mods, the creator of "North and South"), we have now a little set of pictures and backgrounds for different uses. Also the new appearance is a creation of Hinkel himself. Finally we want to thank the supportteam of moddb for the fast implementation of our customizationcode.
A magical fish (Zauberfisch) joined the modteam lately. Zauberfisch, leader of a german/international NW-regiment, is a talented and experienced webdesigner and will create a great design for the website. So we are looking forward to present you first actual screenshots in a few weeks.
Fall of Calradia Team is growing. Welcome Kanade Tachibana.