Here is the changelog :
1. LAA Patch (Large Address Aware)
2. Dynamic background
3. Launcher bugfix
4. Volumetric Fire
Patch 1.25 by demon667_schwarz. Patch for 1.24!
Known bugs (1.0 - 1.25):
- After changing the ingame-language: Steam is asking you to restart hl2. Doing so will restart to the original unmodded hl2.
Therefore you should exit and start CM2013 manually.
- Poor performance on outdoor maps with HBAO enabled: HBAO is a fps killer and needs a really fast gpu.
- Sunrays are flickering: The sunrays shader is not fully compatible with multicore rendering. Either disable multicore
rendering in the advanced video options or disable the sunrays with the configurator.
- High VRAM mode gives me trouble (crashes or fps drops): The high vram mode is experimental. Disable it.
- My FOV is weird: CM2013 has enhanced FOV range (50-90 - Original hl2 has 75-90). Please check the fov setting in the video config panel.
- "Procedure entry point Direct3DCreate9Ex could not be located in DLL - nvspcap.dll" error with SweetFX enabled. Some nvidia drivers broke SweetFX.
Only workaround is to deinstall Geforce Experience or disable SweetFX. This bug may be corrected with an updated nvidia driver.