CM 2013 Final 1.24 is the last update of Cinematic Mod.
It is the more realistic work dedicated to Half-Life 2 modding, more than a HD rework, it is a complete reboot, with sounds, levels, graphics, models enhenced and improved.
Here is the changelog :
- Fixed map errors in ep1_c17_02b
- Fixed dropship path error in ep1_c17_05
- Added internal Softbloom shader (ff_ppe_bloom)
- Reworked preset #1 and #2 in configurator tool
- Reworked rimlight and phong masking on some models
- Reworked the "Too many indices for index buffer" crash when hd models are enabled
(YOU MUST RE-APPLY THE HD HUMANS with the Character Pimper tool)
- Fixed german npc combat chatter
- Fixed d2_coast_04 map link to d2_coast_05 (night version)
To download, follow this link : Getsio.net
- After changing the ingame-language: Steam is asking you to restart hl2. Doing so will restart to the original unmodded hl2.
Therefore you should exit and start CM2013 manually.
- Poor performance on outdoor maps with HBAO enabled: HBAO is a fps killer and needs a really fast gpu.
- Sunrays are flickering: The sunrays shader is not fully compatible with multicore rendering. Either disable multicore
rendering in the advanced video options or disable the sunrays with the configurator.
- High VRAM mode gives me trouble (crashes or fps drops): The high vram mode is experimental. Disable it.
- My FOV is weird: CM2013 has enhanced FOV range (50-90 - Original hl2 has 75-90). Please check the fov setting in the video config panel.
- "Procedure entry point Direct3DCreate9Ex could not be located in DLL - nvspcap.dll" error with SweetFX enabled. Some nvidia drivers broke SweetFX.
Only workaround is to deinstall Geforce Experience or disable SweetFX. This bug may be corrected with an updated nvidia driver.
See the full topic here : Cinematicmod.com