Imagine, a Hollywood producer got his hands on the game. The result would be similar to what the Cinematic Mod is: a graphics blockbuster, redesigned to the typical game to movie adaption with an orchestral soundtrack and beautiful people everywhere.
Update 1.24 for CM2013 1.2. Includes changes from patches 1.21, 1.22 and 1.23.
This Update must be applied to CM2013 version 1.2 (called 1.20 in the changelog below).
It includes the changes from patches 1.21, 1.22, 1.23 and of course 1.24.
CM 2013 Final 1.24
- Fixed map errors in ep1_c17_02b
- Fixed dropship path error in ep1_c17_05
- Added internal Softbloom shader (ff_ppe_bloom)
- Reworked preset #1 and #2 in configurator tool
- Reworked rimlight and phong masking on some models
- Reworked the "Too many indices for index buffer" crash when hd models are enabled
(YOU MUST RE-APPLY THE HD HUMANS with the Character Pimper tool)
- Fixed german npc combat chatter
- Fixed d2_coast_04 map link to d2_coast_05 (night versions)
CM 2013 Final 1.23
- Fixed shader filmic
CM 2013 Final 1.22
- Fixed missing textures
CM 2013 Final 1.21
- Fixed typos in the configurator
- Added Watchdog color adjustment (convar ff_ppe_watchdog)
- Reworked Teeth textures on some models
- Fixed wrong ground texture in ep2_outland_07
- Removed Laserpointer from pistol due to rendering issues with the new shaders
- Fixed wrong scenes file in the german language pak
- Fixed wrong generator model
- Fixed errors in d1_canals_05
- New hair variation for KENDRA model (tag V4)
- Fixed ep1_c17_05 (catwalk not falling)
- Fixed wrong hd medic model in d2_coast_01