The required version of the game: 1.153-1.172 (highly desirable 1.168+) ||| Language: Made in Russian, so others are not included, but WORK WITH NATIVE OFFICIAL TRANSLATION. Any problems related to "no menu," "blank screen", "english fixes not working" will be ignored in future due to YOUR GAME IS DIFFER FROM THE ORIGINAL therefore you'll encounter problems with text. ||| Installation method: 1. Extract the Extreme Commander folder from the archive to the \ Modules folder (ie Mount & Blade Warband \ Modules \ Extreme Commander). 2. Choose this module in the launcher ||| Composition: - Custom Commander 1.379 - the basis of the mod. - Phantasy - imported all weapons and armor, except for the magical scrolls and mages ammunition. - Kengeki Gaiden - imported all weapons, armor and horses. - Archer's M&B Warband ModRes - a special set of developments of the author. ||| Recommended game settings - the size of the battle from 300 people.
This is last version with all fixes and optimized textures. WORKS CORRECTLY WITH WARBAND VERSIONS FROM 1.153 TO 1.172.
WORKS ONLY WITH M&B WARBAND VERSIONS FROM 1.153 TO 1.172.
Full changelog available at pastebin
Here only last patches.
(1.8.1a) Bugfix: Fixed all the maps of arrows, quivers, etc., which broke in 1.8.
1. The whole line of armor fashion is arranged in order, their parameters are balanced, including the price. 2. The whole list of half-weapons and top weapons was put in order, all parameters, including the price, are balanced.
3. Fixed outfit of the captured quest heroes.
4. Along with the bugfix, a new display of arrows and bolts in flight is added.
1. Fixed ammo of the Hell marshalls (I tested them on different combinations and forgot to restore their default)
2. Fixed several blunders in the mechanics of AI on the global.
3. Translated all the remaining castles and villages in the global to the Russian.
4. The warg is rebalanced.
1. Replaced the sounds of blows on the player from the arrows to the usual without words.
2. Replaced icons on the strips of health and horses. (The strips themselves were reworked in 1.8)
(1.8.1d) ATTENTION. A new game is highly desirable.
1. Additional balancing of things and troops.
2. Some of the flags are replaced with new ones, lorry and beautiful ones. In the future, for the same, perhaps, replace the most.
3. Added an additional branch for women mercenaries: Valkyrie and its two derivatives.
4. Small edits of textures.
5. Harnessed the timeout for the recruitment of prisoners.
1. Added lost texture.
2. Added the choice of the number of units in combat (from 120 to 480) in the game options, instead of picking the rgl_config file.
3. Added translation into English of all new armies (for those who play in English).
4. Changed the chance of capturing enemy lords after winning from 30% to 66%.
5. Now you can intervene in any battle for either side. [Test Update]
P.S. As I tested, battle size option in-game doesn't work well (along with previously saved game tested) - it still uses native numbers up to max 150 ppl in battle. Anyway, there is no sense in removing this update.