Evolution of Combat IV is a total conversion mod for Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy adding a brand new class system, improved saber combat, movie realistic characters and a wide range of other tweaks and improvements.

Forum Thread
Problems downloading Evolution of Combat 4 (Games : Star Wars: Jedi Academy : Mods : Evolution of Combat IV : Forum : Discussions : Problems downloading Evolution of Combat 4) Locked
Thread Options
Jan 9 2016 Anchor

The Norton security on my computer is not allowing me to launch the two install programs ("EoCIVdist - Part 1" and "EoCIVdist - Part 2") because of error WS.Reputation.1 (meaning these programs have bad reputations with Norton). I tried excluding the programs from the Norton searches, but this did not work when I re downloaded and ran the programs again (they get deleted by Norton every time I try to run them). What should I do?

MattFiler
MattFiler Developer
Jan 13 2016 Anchor

All I can suggest is to disable Norton while they install.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.