Evolution of Combat IV is a total conversion mod for Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy adding a brand new class system, improved saber combat, movie realistic characters and a wide range of other tweaks and improvements.
|Feb 6 2016 Anchor|
I've been playtesting single player on a Mac using bootcamp, a Windows 7 install, and an AMD Radeon HD 6750M, and a steam install of JA. Found a couple of bugs that I can reproduce consistently.
1) Force push does not remove the rock at the beginning of JA_rift, making level unusable.
2) Force lightning causing an explosion of any kind (turrets, gas canisters, boxes) causes a CTD.
3) Human_merc2 fails to load 75% of the time in the cutscene intro in the Corellia tram mission.
4) Really annoying to have to set manual block to its keybind every time I switch a character. I'm using M3 for saber throw, M2 for block, and M2 reverts to saber throw every time. Also seeing some other random keybind switches when changing characters, but haven't been able to reproduce those consistently.
5) Blaster bolts disappearing, though not all the time. Unclear why this is happening or what triggers it.
Overall, amazing improvements to the combat system. I look forward to continued development and continued fun times!!
Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.