Evolution of Combat IV is a total conversion mod for Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy adding a brand new class system, improved saber combat, movie realistic characters and a wide range of other tweaks and improvements.

Forum Thread
Annoying bug with e-11 dissapearing blaster projectiles (Games : Star Wars: Jedi Academy : Mods : Evolution of Combat IV : Forum : Bugs : Annoying bug with e-11 dissapearing blaster projectiles) Locked
Thread Options
Jan 30 2016 Anchor

I have strange issue/bug whatever. Whenever i load game after being killed in SP blaster shots projectiles and effects of hitting something completely dissapear.

Starting pistol remains unaffected but alternate shot after charging was also bugged until 1# patch. Now starting pistol works allright but e-11 is still broken.

When i load map from start (kejim) everything is fine but every time i try to load (quick and normal) map after cutscene shots dissapear.

I love blaster hit effects. Bring them back! :)

Edited by: mdrpl

Jan 31 2016 Anchor

Blaster effects were missing from my game as well

Edited by: Reshki

May 11 2016 Anchor

Same issue here - anyone found a fix?

May 28 2016 Anchor

Same problem here. Missing projectiles from E-11.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.